ClockworkRBD

Dec 15, 2017
It is 0.95.1, but the way these releases work is that if you don't have the correct 2 kb plugin file stuff will be censored, gallery won't open and storyline won't progress past free trial limits
You'd better download the 0.95.0 version through the bunkr link on page 144, the torrent on page 145 or the anonfiles link from that Chinese guy up there (both the torrent and anonfile link are reuploaded from the bunkr link)
You should have at least read through the last few pages of the thread bro this game is kinda in development turmoil
I've been trying to follow it but the "turmoil" makes it kind of hard to do so. Apologies! I actually did some looking while I waited and found the very bunkr link you mentioned before you even replied.

ClockworkRBD

Dec 15, 2017
Okay. Either the first boss got buffed or the balancing in this game is whack because this fight is really, really bad. You have no way of even getting stronger before the fight to ease the difficulty even a bit either.

Walkthrough says to just use the enhanced sword attack but you can't even reliably do that because the actual boss itself is so aggressive. It's far from an "easy" fight, especially when the second phase quickly overwhelms you no matter what you do. It even has an instant kill attack that is very, very poorly telegraphed.

Last edited:

Hornyy69

Dec 27, 2020
I also have a uncensored version of 0.95 and I am sorry I didn't told you guys I downloaded it when it was available on removed links and I am going to share it here. Now it seems you guys have two options. I don't have gallery unlocked, you can get save files from other download links mentioned above.

Reactions: Whotfisthis

Whotfisthis

May 30, 2021
Okay. Either the first boss got buffed or the balancing in this game is whack because this fight is really, really bad. You have no way of even getting stronger before the fight to ease the difficulty even a bit either.

Walkthrough says to just use the enhanced sword attack but you can't even reliably do that because the actual boss itself is so aggressive. It's far from an "easy" fight, especially when the second phase quickly overwhelms you no matter what you do. It even has an instant kill attack that is very, very poorly telegraphed.
From the looks of it the bossfight boils down to either magdumping with fireballs when he stays still or running tf away when he looks like he's about to leap over
When you think about it combat in this game is piss easy and cheese-able, even with bossfights but that slug makes killing literally anything else in the game look like a cake walk

Apr 20, 2020
Man, this game really did become a dumpster fire. All of these different upload links floating around, potential viruses, all just to get a version that's still bugs galore. Curse you, Patreon.

Reactions: WhiteFireDaemon

forgotp

Nov 4, 2019
Anyone been able to create a working cheat table for this game yet? I can't seem to find any constant values

cetminer

Feb 13, 2020
Why is there 2 game folders in the latest download?
Does anyone have a save around the time the goat priest defeats you?

Last edited:

GenderBender123

Jun 30, 2021
Where does the uncensored game ends? I always get through the Big gate, enter it then then all the dialog would be in chinese and gets knocked off the platform to a secret path, if i go right i fight evil demyra, if i go left theres a gate with a lever, pulling the lever would open up the gate but entering it always ends with a crash. is this the end for anyone else or have anyone gone past this point?

Blacklight38

Apr 29, 2019
Not sure if anyone else had this happen, but I got stuck in the Land of Sealed Flame slug's lair, at the iron corridor. There's a ladder you're supposed to take and destroy a wall to get out. Two problems:
1. You can't move right to get to the wall because something is preventing you from doing that
2. You can't use magic to destroy the wall due to that same collision issue.

Anyone have any advice?

Edit: Nevermind. Seems to have been a momentary bug. I just got out after quitting to the title and trying again. I seem to be running into a lot of those.

Whotfisthis

May 30, 2021
which of the dozens of 0.95 versions are you meant to download to not get stuck on the trial version? i sadly got shafted into the buggy trial version
You either click on that bunkr link on page 144 for a direct download that doesn't open up any tabs whatsoever or use the torrent on page 145
Where does the uncensored game ends? I always get through the Big gate, enter it then then all the dialog would be in chinese and gets knocked off the platform to a secret path, if i go right i fight evil demyra, if i go left theres a gate with a lever, pulling the lever would open up the gate but entering it always ends with a crash. is this the end for anyone else or have anyone gone past this point?
You are supposed to get to go past that gate and teleport back to the central statue and face the actual final boss which hasn't been added yet. Did you download the 0.95.0 game though I never experienced any crashes

Hornyy69

Dec 27, 2020
You either click on that bunkr link on page 144 for a direct download that doesn't open up any tabs whatsoever or use the torrent on page 145

You are supposed to get to go past that gate and teleport back to the central statue and face the actual final boss which hasn't been added yet. Did you download the 0.95.0 game though I never experienced any crashes
same happened with me, I guess game is not completed yet.

bluefish69

Jan 17, 2021
do anyone got that mythical 2kb plugin that fixes the game so that nasty teleport bug and softlock bug galore disappear?

Skel Dev

Aug 13, 2021
Can anyone provide a link to a fully uncensored version of 0.95 (only saying this bc idk which of the currently posted links to use)

4.30 star(s) 74 Votes