DaBouncer

Jan 24, 2020
She will refuse until you get to the second purple crystal, where the talking head thing will offer her a deal
This is 100% not true, not entirely anyway. There is another, stat based one that lets you equip it, even as soon as you obtain it with the right stats. Not sure what exactly though.

picobyte

Oct 20, 2017
Installing the 32 bit ms installs perfectly and the game runs without having to copy dll's to the game directory, but then still I get the upside down version, anyone else experiencing this? It may be because my graphics card is AMD Radeon.

v0.70 still same issue, either upside-down (virtualbox) or white square (wine).

Last edited:

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
wish my wallet not empty. I would support this dev for the arts
but i aint going to play the game tho
got my hand full of unfinish games so how does pregnancy work here or is it one time game over? that would be a shame if it not reach Violated Heroine level

D

Deleted member 2830334

got my hand full of unfinish games so how does pregnancy work here or is it one time game over? that would be a shame if it not reach Violated Heroine level
Well I checked the patreon, and the cgs don't happen to be there either, if that's what you mean.

I haven't played the game, so I can't help there, sorry.

yunasenna

Dec 10, 2019
No game over, you just lose the enemies you have on you :D but you can easily go back and get them again. Not a game over, defiantly has great artwork.

Pregnancy lasts for half a minute unless you got another enemy parasite in her then it holds it in. :D there has been suggestions for belly inflation and birth duration for the game. So if you get pregnant you won't birth your offspring for a few minutes, instead of half a minute. :)
\

LuminaJR

Aug 1, 2018
How do i unlock the Hotspring Tentacle Thingy do i just Enter over and over until it appears i do not know how to get that

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
How do i unlock the Hotspring Tentacle Thingy do i just Enter over and over until it appears i do not know how to get that
You should enter in spring in the "land of living flame" aka "location with a lot of flame", or what the name of this location?

zufield

Mar 6, 2018
I've tried spamming entering that pool and not gotten the scene myself. Eventually I gave up and just unlocked it via unlocking all scenes from the NPC at the end of the current build.

zufield

Mar 6, 2018
Goddamn, this game has some top class content. I kind of wish there was an easy mode so you can just win fights and get fucked without caring.

Mar 17, 2018
I've tried spamming entering that pool and not gotten the scene myself. Eventually I gave up and just unlocked it via unlocking all scenes from the NPC at the end of the current build.
If I properly understand the mechanics, the MC must be covered in semen to attract the hot spring monster. If she is clean the event will not trigger. Return to the hot spring regularly in order to wash up and it should happen eventually. For me, it happened on the third time I went there, I think. And it happened two times in a row, only on the third time she managed to wash the semen off (if the event triggers, she will not be able to wash the semen off).

D

Deleted member 2830334

So... I couldn't unpack the damn cgs. Using so many different methods and cyberchef recipes. Saw something about it being encrypted in aes or xor, but I couldn't make a breakthrough with this.

Even tried using the engine itself.
Maybe in the eventuality, someone shall crack it, or the cgs are released from the creator; finally not being so protective, over some game images.

Have a great day, forum.

• Sad
Reactions: Errende

SwordofHeaven

Jan 28, 2018
Does this game run slowly for anyone else? Especially in the menu switching between tabs or trying to load/save. I'm on a 9th gen i7 and a 2070.

4.30 star(s) 74 Votes