Dec 11, 2019
I find it kinda weird the dev is using the amount of people who supports him on patreon rather than money gained. But whatever I guess. It could mean the game could reach it's goal as long as everyone makes alts and start spamming the dev 1 dollar bills monthly.

thru19w

Apr 15, 2018
Not sure if you saw my links from yesterday, but they deleted my post answer to you for "advertising" so I am not really sure how to answer you directly. Any advice mods? I can tell you, Thru, is search for "Slugs and Bugs". Mayhap if I don't give the direct link, it's not advertising? Not sure. You could click my sig as well as most of my threads have links to other titles, but some of my games are based precisely on what you are asking to have pointed out to you.
Yep, saw it before it got deleted lol, thanks a lot, will try it soon.

Reactions: The Anax

Illilias

Mar 15, 2019
Greetings, I made it somehow behind the bridge to the fire place and the text reads: "I remeber that inscription reads: For whomever selflessly devotes magic power, the fire of anger shall be given unto them." But I dont have the "Q" power. How do I progress or where do I finde it? Love the game but this is the first time I dont know how to progress any further.

lordthorax999

Apr 23, 2018
Greetings, I made it somehow behind the bridge to the fire place and the text reads: "I remeber that inscription reads: For whomever selflessly devotes magic power, the fire of anger shall be given unto them." But I dont have the "Q" power. How do I progress or where do I finde it? Love the game but this is the first time I dont know how to progress any further.
Throw a few fire balls at it whilst standing in front of it

Illilias

Mar 15, 2019
Throw a few fire balls at it whilst standing in front of it
ahm... fireballs? where/how do I get those O.O
how is it possible that I missed so much of this game (well, one or two things came to me in mind)^^. First the [q] ability and then fireballs. I have only 5 spells and the sword was the only one I got during the game. Thank you for the support lordthorax999

pk2000

Aug 12, 2017
Thanks for your response, I appreciate it. ^^

So, would it take using the two files; info and system, to decrypt it? I did try a couple of ideas and either page 9 or 10, where I figured that using hex could give a breakthrough, and even ran it through olly.

I also tried to see if I could pirate the engine itself, maybe to load the assets through that, but alas, no avail. Used a file of asset tools too.

I take since the engine is fairly new, it would be difficult to decrypt.

Short version: tried a load of extractors and hex, to no avail. Fairly new engine so I guess that's to be expected.
cyberchef for example could help you get started.

But the main difficulty is the language. A great part of the engine is in japanese (at least from the comments in steam) and a big part of the game coding is in chinese (for example the js files in the plugin folder)... I cannot read neither, so trying to decrypting/decoding would be multiple times harder than usual.

lordthorax999

Apr 23, 2018
ahm... fireballs? where/how do I get those O.O
how is it possible that I missed so much of this game (well, one or two things came to me in mind)^^. First the [q] ability and then fireballs. I have only 5 spells and the sword was the only one I got during the game. Thank you for the support lordthorax999
the z button is the standard ranged attack which is the fireball i am referring to

itthatbetrays

Dec 13, 2018
Thanks for the awesome game you're working on!
I really wanted such a game that focused on tentacles, parasites and such. I hope we'll get more bugs and maybe some parasite worms in the future.

One detail I wanted to point out if it were possible to have the standing picture have the womb tattoo once she gains it, since it's strange that it appears in some CGs but it doesn't there.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: BaasB

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
Thanks for the awesome game you're working on!
I really wanted such a game that focused on tentacles, parasites and such. I hope we'll get more bugs and maybe some parasite worms in the future.

One detail I wanted to point out if it were possible to have the standing picture have the womb tattoo once she gains it, since it's strange that it appears in some CGs but it doesn't there.
in the next update, i will added a few furies to spice things up :devilish:

• Haha
Reactions: Horse with a cancer
D

Deleted member 2830334

cyberchef for example could help you get started.

But the main difficulty is the language. A great part of the engine is in japanese (at least from the comments in steam) and a big part of the game coding is in chinese (for example the js files in the plugin folder)... I cannot read neither, so trying to decrypting/decoding would be multiple times harder than usual.
Alright, I'll give that a go, soon.

Didn't realize the coding was in a whole other language @~@

Well, I'll see what I can figure out on my neck of the woods. Hopefully not too much of a headache? ^^¡

jonny0990

Aug 13, 2017
I am stuck here for some time .. this top statue is not throwing flames .. other three statues are .. where should I go and what should i do?

pk2000

Aug 12, 2017
Missing dlls:
to play pixel maker mv games you need to install , , and x86 runtime components

4.30 star(s) 74 Votes