hd00d

Oct 10, 2018
Get booped too many times by the Black tentacles in the Withered Ruins.
Probably for all the future demos, you can rush to the end from the first save to unlock all the CGs.

Divine.Imp

Dec 29, 2018
Where is it?
Don't remember precisely. But you can find it in the land of flame, there would be some place with couple vases when you approach them you will fall down into to the lake with slugs, on the left of lake were would be passage with stairs up to the place you've fallen from, but if you walk further left you'll find a hot spring.

Reactions: Banshee96
Oct 8, 2018
Getting a ton of missing msvcr.dll and msvcp.dll file popups. I downloaded the dll files myself and plugged them into the game and now the game refuses to run, does anyone have a fix for this?

Yuriski

Dec 26, 2017
Maybe a stupid question, but I didn't find anything when searching: After getting pregnant, she has a status called "Swollen Breasts" that states to relieve it, one needs to feed larvae. Do tentacles not count?

D

Deleted member 2830334

I 'm unfamiliar with this engine (it uses javascript but not in a mood to investigate it for the moment.. maybe in the future...)
Since wolfz is involved in this you can bet encryption is involved.
from a quicklook it seems that the key in "info.json" is used to decrypt the system.json file which then loads the gamescripts, images,etc.
Thanks for your response, I appreciate it. ^^

So, would it take using the two files; info and system, to decrypt it? I did try a couple of ideas and either page 9 or 10, where I figured that using hex could give a breakthrough, and even ran it through olly.

I also tried to see if I could pirate the engine itself, maybe to load the assets through that, but alas, no avail. Used a file of asset tools too.

I take since the engine is fairly new, it would be difficult to decrypt.

Short version: tried a load of extractors and hex, to no avail. Fairly new engine so I guess that's to be expected.

Sep 18, 2018
The old Beta 0.65 save won't compatible with the updated version, it crashes the game every time when you transition to the other areas
Here's the Beta 0.67 save with full Gallery with MC "Virgin State":

P/s: Can you guys not complain things to the man, please? He's already spent his time providing us with free games and free updates, and if he stops update this piece of art, I swear I'm gonna go jump off a bridge and haunt every one of you in the afterlife.

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
Wow, beautiful art. Also it's good to see more facehugger/insect games. (if anyone know any others please point me out)
Not sure if you saw my links from yesterday, but they deleted my post answer to you for "advertising" so I am not really sure how to answer you directly. Any advice mods? I can tell you, Thru, is search for "Slugs and Bugs". Mayhap if I don't give the direct link, it's not advertising? Not sure. You could click my sig as well as most of my threads have links to other titles, but some of my games are based precisely on what you are asking to have pointed out to you.

hd00d

Oct 10, 2018
Yeah, take out the bug hugger and you can have threesome with goatmen and get wrapped by tentacles.

ko-xan

Mar 4, 2019
Hi guys!
Maybe you know, how do I get past these 2 places?
And how to unlock Hot spring tentacle and the very last scene?

1614591140066.png
1614591164932.png

Reactions: pizbia

pizbia

Sep 17, 2017
alright, how do you get the breeding scene and the hot spring one? can't seem to find any solution for those...
to get breeding scene teleport to the purple crystal before the tentacle path, walk up to the hidden tentacles, and they drag you down to the altar where she will be given the option to offer herself for breeding with the big pillar of tentacles

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
Hi guys!
Maybe you know, how do I get past these 2 places?
And how to unlock Hot spring tentacle and the very last scene?

View attachment 1060133
View attachment 1060134
Its the end of a current build.
To unlock black tentacle sex scene "got spooked" by black tentacles in location after goatse village.
For spring scene

Don't remember precisely. But you can find it in the land of flame, there would be some place with couple vases when you approach them you will fall down into to the lake with slugs, on the left of lake were would be passage with stairs up to the place you've fallen from, but if you walk further left you'll find a hot spring.
Just enter spring several times.

4.30 star(s) 74 Votes