Ozinarka

Mar 21, 2019
If Somebody seek saves.
Full Saves here
Path to apply The_Agnietta_EN_0.65_UnCensored\The Agnietta_EN 0.65 (UnCensored)\Resources\save
If it get deleted just pm me.
Pls feel free to put them in more safe place to download from.
save deleted

teri teri

Jun 18, 2020
It's past the 4 fire statues that give the item trapped by black vines to the south, or south west, after the upside down U shaped crawlspace there's a bunch of bridges that extend (walk up to the edges iirc).

If you still can't find it then you need some god damn graphics, the area is so linear...
Could you send a screenshot here?

Last edited:

hd00d

Oct 10, 2018
※New CG Event: Black Tentacle Sleeping Rape event
※New enemy: Nipple sucking worm
※New full-body drawings corresponding to the new enemies
※New scene: Withered Ruin
※New Skill: Dash ※Fixed: Modified the difficulty of Goatman battle
※Fixed: When Demyra fails to sneak, the fence opening conditions are relaxed ※English translation of all texts before Beta 0.65 ※BUG repair and system optimisation

DaBouncer

Jan 24, 2020
Okay, to get the flame, just follow these images. I'm not going to show you how to activate the fire statues to reach the pillar shown in the first image, figure that out yourself, the area is linear enough that you really shouldn't be struggling with it and the locations are centered around the 4 statues anyway. If you can't find the area in the first image, then the route from the 4 statues to the flame goes past the beginning area, so just work backwards.

Also, yes, I was mistaken before, earlier I said it's south east of the area in the first image, when in reality it's in the south east of the ENTIRE area. But I also hadn't played it for a long time, so...

thru19w

Apr 15, 2018
Wow, beautiful art. Also it's good to see more facehugger/insect games. (if anyone know any others please point me out)

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
welp. read the changelog. don't know what a uterus tattoo system is, but now im curious.
It's the tattoo/symbol that is placed on top of the womb. Usually looks like a heart but it's pretty much the uterus/womb.

Akor87

Mar 11, 2020
Just start a new game. If you unzip the game the first time: go continue -> and select giant slug. It will bring you to the core goddess statue.

4.30 star(s) 74 Votes