Saltmatters

Aug 19, 2018
Stuck at the same spot.
Anyone that passed this, how do you progress?
You need to the the Q ability "Göndal's Fury". But my games bugs after that and I can't get out of the room and the Cg stays on the screen.
Edit: Fixed my bug by saving while the Cg is ifront of everything and then loading and doing the breeding scene again around 3 times. For some reason that fixes it

roboy

May 7, 2017
Who knows similar action games with corruption like the agnietta, lonaRpg, wings of roldea? I've played the same ones before, but I can't remember them.

Jul 6, 2020
peoples posted full save all over the place and literally on the last page too (14) but ok...
Can i request for the 0.65.1 update ? I think it had been released for almost 3 weeks now unless i'm dumb and missing something.

0.65 Beta of the game is cool but kinda buggy.
Pregnancy with goat man and mimic always end up white screen softlock which is kinda bummer

picobyte

Oct 20, 2017
I've tried this in wine, virtualbox, installing visual C++ runtime libraries several times. It is just not working.. Would be nice if the developers would write something portable.

Divine.Imp

Dec 29, 2018
I've tried this in wine, virtualbox, installing visual C++ runtime libraries several times. It is just not working.. Would be nice if the developers would write something portable.
It worked just fine for me with wine-staging 6.1+dxvk and nvidia driver. Mesa's amdgpu have noticable artifacts though.

Reactions: picobyte

Professor Red

Jan 10, 2021
That link didn't end up working for me, but I went around and googled which Visual C++ packages had which DLL files I was missing, and that got it to work - thanks a bunch. Been having these sorts of issues with a handful of games lately, so it's nice to know they can be resolved now.
Can you please tell me how you got it work? I've done everything I could to get it to work with no results.

picobyte

Oct 20, 2017
I don't run windows, but installing dynamic linked libraries from random sites in your system folders, that's just asking for trouble.

JessicaHara

May 8, 2018
In the least politically charged way of asking and with a hope for no excess discourse on this matter aside from answering this question, is the developer for this game chinese or taiwanese?

Freebird24

Oct 27, 2020
Can you please tell me how you got it work? I've done everything I could to get it to work with no results.
Well, if I recall correctly, I just went and downloaded all the Visual C++ packages (x86 and x64 alike) I could from Microsoft's website. As far as I can tell, msvcr120.dll was in the 2013 package, and msvcr110.dll was in 2012. Can't help much for anything else, though.

n0b0di

Nov 17, 2017
the game is heavy for this kind of games? only played until Dungeon Hall, but gotta stop since my laptop only gets noisy over time. the menu is also too heavy, changing tabs takes a delay, loading save lists takes longer than how it should be. Shame i thought i could play this game.

abao

Mar 20, 2018
You need to the the Q ability "Göndal's Fury". But my games bugs after that and I can't get out of the room and the Cg stays on the screen.
Edit: Fixed my bug by saving while the Cg is ifront of everything and then loading and doing the breeding scene again around 3 times. For some reason that fixes it
How do you get abilities? I only have the 3, heal, sword slash, and that protection thingy. Never learned anything new after taht.

Banshee96

Jan 27, 2019
How do you get abilities? I only have the 3, heal, sword slash, and that protection thingy. Never learned anything new after taht.
The Q ability abao mentioned is from story progression. It powers up your attacks for a limited time.
Been a few months since I last played, but I think there's one skill after that near the end of this version. Nothing else too interesting other than, well, the collar.

abao

Mar 20, 2018
The Q ability abao mentioned is from story progression. It powers up your attacks for a limited time.
Been a few months since I last played, but I think there's one skill after that near the end of this version. Nothing else too interesting other than, well, the collar.
Well, my story progression's stuck because I need to breed with tentacles, to breed with tentacles I need that ability, and to get that ability I need story progession.

Sounds impossible.

DaBouncer

Jan 24, 2020
Well, my story progression's stuck because I need to breed with tentacles, to breed with tentacles I need that ability, and to get that ability I need story progession.

Sounds impossible.
I'm pretty certain the tentacle breeding is only an optional thing, however it does make it VERY useful since tentacles will no longer deal any damage to you, and may even lose aggro against you and only initiate sex if you collide with them.

The power you need for the tentacles is in the area with the statues that breathe fire, the correct direction is through a crawlspace somewhere, and you need to activate 3 fire statues to burn a large central black tentacle vine to do so if I recall correctly. That vine has an item in it's center, and once they are burnt away the statues stop spweing fire.

Reactions: Banshee96

abao

Mar 20, 2018
I'm pretty certain the tentacle breeding is only an optional thing, however it does make it VERY useful since tentacles will no longer deal any damage to you, and may even lose aggro against you and only initiate sex if you collide with them.

The power you need for the tentacles is in the area with the statues that breathe fire, the correct direction is through a crawlspace somewhere, and you need to activate 3 fire statues to burn a large central black tentacle vine to do so if I recall correctly. That vine has an item in it's center, and once they are burnt away the statues stop spweing fire.
did that, still no ability.

DaBouncer

Jan 24, 2020
It's past the 4 fire statues that give the item trapped by black vines to the south, or south west, after the upside down U shaped crawlspace there's a bunch of bridges that extend (walk up to the edges iirc).

If you still can't find it then you need some god damn graphics, the area is so linear...

4.30 star(s) 74 Votes