That bitch can read BL and play GayHarem shit but me can't brrr
Looks like someone...
(Shades)
Owes you a laptop.
YEEEAAAAAAAAH!!

In all seriousness, wtf though?

D

Deleted member 2830334

As far as I've found out the game uses a custom engine based on the Cocos2d Framework and encrypts most game files. There is a key in resources/data/info.json but I have no idea what to do with that.
The encrypted files have "enc" at the beginning when viewed in an hex editor like HxD, but that's the farthest I've got.

EDIT: When viewing in Task Manager, the game is referred to as Pixel Game Maker MV player. So seemingly not a custom engine at all?
No, apparently just a very new one that came out last year, so the only possible "decryptor" would be the game maker itself. Though it always seems to be these kinds of devs, that prioritize encrypting a game with tons of errors and bugs, instead of just making the damn game, without all this bs.

Edit:
Read somewhere the issue might be encoding, and not encryption. Not sure if that changes anything.

pk2000 what do you think? Hope you're doing well.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jacie

Apr 21, 2019
If Somebody seek saves.
Full Saves here
Path to apply The_Agnietta_EN_0.65_UnCensored\The Agnietta_EN 0.65 (UnCensored)\Resources\save
If it get deleted just pm me.
Pls feel free to put them in more safe place to download from.

Undecided

Aug 3, 2017
Seconding the request for the 0.65.1 version. I also ran into the game hang on birth, which basically killed off my save since I can't progress and can't abort it.

Nov 28, 2017
Heads up that if you get far into the game, like when you first meet the goat/minotaur people, the story translation appears to stop and it's back to Chinese.

TheOldGuard

Jan 20, 2020
Heads up that if you get far into the game, like when you first meet the goat/minotaur people, the story translation appears to stop and it's back to Chinese.
can confirm lost track of time and got there because game is hella fun, lol *waits for English now*

DaBouncer

Jan 24, 2020
Wow, so many "game no work" or "how do X skill" posts, holy fuck people learn to check past posts or use the god damn search function, or google!

Now, to say something nobody else has. Is anyone else disappointed by that flying tentacle that prefers to attach itself to the breasts? When removing it, she mentions how it's linked itself to her nerves. SO sad that prolonged exposure to it doesn't cause some sort of status effect, all it really does is make milk spurt out when removing it, no matter how long it's been attached for. It doesn't even show up anywhere else except the standing CG.

I got a very early version of this game a while ago on ULMF, and loved it back then. Now, it's so good I'm legit thinking about supporting it myself, even if I technically don't have the funds. Might even see if I can request something that causes breast expansion... :love:

Also, taming the giant tentacle makes it so EVERY tentacle in the game doesn't do damage to you anymore, and running into the semen pool ones give a "go to nest" yes/no prompt instead. Also, that breeding scene is so good, love it!

Now, I don't think it's implemented yet, but does anyone know what the implied side effect of that potion the gargoyle gives you is? On a similar note, I've tried to beat the slug but always get the "secondary" kill method, how do you kill it easily? Does it give anything? Any notable dialogue?

abao

Mar 20, 2018
seriously? no help on getting stuck at the part of the story where the statue tells you to breed with the giant tentacles? I go to the tentacle place by being dragged there, but the giant tentacles do not interact with the character.
if it is broken, then does someone have a save file from shortly after this point that I can have? if you do, remember to put it in a zip/rar/.7z
attached is a .7z of my save file in the third manual save slot.
Stuck at the same spot.
Anyone that passed this, how do you progress?

4.30 star(s) 74 Votes