Motor3Fase

Sep 6, 2017
Is there a walkthrough for the "The land of the sealed flame sanctuary" ?, i'm really lost, i've activated 2 statue of fire but a dont know what else to do.

ScoppPanda

Aug 29, 2018
Yo, can someone help please? After I met the Central Goddess Statue and met the goat people, the game was in Chinese? As in the translation had stopped? Is this the case for everyone?

karaluch

Jul 23, 2017

Beta 0.65.1 Bug fix

Fixed an issue where some monsters would be misaligned when Demyra crawls.
Fixed the problem of a blank screen when the Goat-man make Demyra wrongly pregnant, causing the game to crash.
Fixed the problem of a blank screen when the Mimic make Demyra wrongly pregnant, causing the game to crash.
Fixed the trigger problem of some missions and important items.
Fixed the elevator problem in Capra Prison.
Fixed the pantie protection displays abnormally.
Fixed the teleport crystal would sometimes crash the game.
Fixed an issue where some monsters in trapped dreams could not be eliminated.
Fixed the attack judgment of Goat-man sometimes disappeared.
Fixed the BGM of Capra Prison not playing correctly.
Fixed the BlackShadow in Capra Prison attacked Demyra in an incorrect area, sometimes causing the game crash.
Fixed the Anita's dialogue about Hot Springs and BlackShadow was triggered at an incorrect timing.
Improve the timing of automatic saving.
Improved the vision of the Goat-man, now the Goat-man will not have eyes behind it's back.
Any download link? some of these "problems" are very annoying :(

MrMuumbutoo

Mar 27, 2018
Does anyone know if the .png files in the img folder are "corrupted" ? I cant open them on my computer, I wanted to look at them and study the art style a bit ^^

Josh_ua

Sep 21, 2018
Are the OP mentioned Controls mandatory?

Nothing worse than being forced to use keyboard in a h-game

--

I see some nightmarish JS desaster, \Resources\script\jsb_common.js
Might explain why:
Press C to Melee Attack with your staff.
does NOT accept "C" (it lights up on bottom bar, but the attack doesn't trigger)

My belly hurts from laughing my ass off at this stupidity..........

Seriously, what kind of idiot does crap like manually specifying dpadLeft, dpadRight, dpadUp, dpadDown, then intentionally leaving out every other key -- but inventing one that doesn't exist (dpadCenter)
You can rebind control keys in game.
Randomly stumbled upon that menu while playing - press F1 and game options tab will appear in the top left corner of window.

Jul 6, 2020
Hello there, tks for sharing this game.
Currently v0.65 is kinda buggy and had ruined my meat beating session quite a few time with the wrongly pregnancy white screen now.
Can anyone update this or share the v0.65.1 bugfix please ?

Arturus96

Feb 22, 2019
Who translated this game into English? Tell me how to do this, I want to make machine translation at least for my language.

morph6785

Jan 12, 2019
The game won't start. Askin for some DLL file msvcr120 lost few hours trying to fix the problem but without success.Any advice? I have win 10 pro 64 bit all last drivers installed. I put this missing DLL in both folders in sis/win/32/64....

Freebird24

Oct 27, 2020
The game won't start. Askin for some DLL file msvcr120 lost few hours trying to fix the problem but without success.Any advice? I have win 10 pro 64 bit all last drivers installed. I put this missing DLL in both folders in sis/win/32/64....
I too am having this issue, and would like to know a solution.

Reactions: morph6785

Jul 6, 2020
I too am having this issue, and would like to know a solution.
You don't download random dll and insert it in your computer, it's most likely your both's computers are missing some Visual C ++ Redistributable package. Just download and install all of them from year 2008 to present, both x86 and x64 version and all of your dll problem should go away.

morph6785

Jan 12, 2019
You don't download random dll and insert it in your computer, it's most likely your both's computers are missing some Visual C ++ Redistributable package. Just download and install all of them from year 2008 to present, both x86 and x64 version and all of your dll problem should go away.

not worth losing any more time on this game. Now I get some other error like the application failed to start...I'm quit this. Just wonder why don't have errors with other games, just this one...

tyhmaalamas

Apr 20, 2020
seriously? no help on getting stuck at the part of the story where the statue tells you to breed with the giant tentacles? I go to the tentacle place by being dragged there, but the giant tentacles do not interact with the character.
if it is broken, then does someone have a save file from shortly after this point that I can have? if you do, remember to put it in a zip/rar/.7z
attached is a .7z of my save file in the third manual save slot.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 74 Votes