tyhmaalamas

Apr 20, 2020
SOMEONE POST HERE SAV FILE TO PASS THAT FIND IT....
if you are talking about Jacie's drop files, those are deleted
if your talking about the file that when downloaded comes with a string of numbers, its capra village at the end of the current version which is too far into the game, I want to play as legit as possible in a game that is broken and incomplete.
if you are talking about Sheerley's drive files, the 3rd slot is similar to what i want, just a tad bit further than i wanted. but ill take it till GT gets fixed.

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
seriously? no help on getting stuck at the part of the story where the statue tells you to breed with the giant tentacles? I go to the tentacle place by being dragged there, but the giant tentacles do not interact with the character.
Do you have the Q firepower yet?

Freebird24

Oct 27, 2020
You don't download random dll and insert it in your computer, it's most likely your both's computers are missing some Visual C ++ Redistributable package. Just download and install all of them from year 2008 to present, both x86 and x64 version and all of your dll problem should go away.

That link didn't end up working for me, but I went around and googled which Visual C++ packages had which DLL files I was missing, and that got it to work - thanks a bunch. Been having these sorts of issues with a handful of games lately, so it's nice to know they can be resolved now.

Freebird24

Oct 27, 2020
I'm having some trouble with the Gondul's Fury bit - it's telling me to 'press Tab to switch between special skills and magical sword' to then 'cast AOE light sword swing,' but pressing Tab only switches between the heal spell and the panty protection spell, like it does when Fury is off. Am I missing something here?

hanhan

Jan 3, 2018
I'm having some trouble with the Gondul's Fury bit - it's telling me to 'press Tab to switch between special skills and magical sword' to then 'cast AOE light sword swing,' but pressing Tab only switches between the heal spell and the panty protection spell, like it does when Fury is off. Am I missing something here?
you have to equip the skill, press esc and look for the skills tab

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
Hm... game has potential and has some very high quality aspects to it. but some things.. idk...

Pros:
+ nice sounds
+ very nicely drawn character(s)
+ female mc looks really juicy
+ different visuals for different encounters + wallpapers
+ nice menu
+ dungeons are not too complicated
+ different enemies
+ pregnancy
+ outfit can get destroyed/repaired
+ good english dialogue

Cons:
- menue is not fully translated (like skills)
- too many enemies in areas
- not really a game where you can jerk off and explore
- outfit gets destroyed too quickly
- too few tit sucking stuff and impregnation isn't very visble most of the time
- some enemies seem to strong - except you use mana draining magic sword
- chest demons seem annoyingly strong and make too much dmg
- using of skills seems.... unintoitive. space, x,c,a are not the most common button in games to use and i couldn't find any option to change it yet
- too few saves

-> if the enemies would be less and a tad less strong, she would have a pregnant screen, there would be more explicit tit sucking and impregnation scenes, there would be more saves and you could see her naked without looking like a cum-bucket THEN (and with a few bugfixes) the game would be really enjoyble - even i am normally not too much into bestiality.

but even it has some flaws i am not a fan of, the game has potential and the drawing looks like quality which is often hard to find in other hentai games and genres - unfortunately

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
Cons:
- menue is not fully translated (like skills)

- using of skills seems.... unintoitive. space, x,c,a are not the most common button in games to use and i couldn't find any option to change it yet
What parts were not translated yet?

You can change the key options in the main ESC menu.

Freebird24

Oct 27, 2020
you have to equip the skill, press esc and look for the skills tab
Hmm. Well, that worked, but the prompt telling me to do it still won't go away, and I'm presently stuck in the room where you get given it, so I'm still not quite sure what to do here

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
Hmm. Well, that worked, but the prompt telling me to do it still won't go away, and I'm presently stuck in the room where you get given it, so I'm still not quite sure what to do here
In the Escape menu, to go skills, push F to equip the sword skill.

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
What happens when you hit Q and turn it off, then use the X skill, then turn q back on?

4.30 star(s) 74 Votes