Motor3Fase

Sep 6, 2017
It's in the West side of the Fire dungeon...but to unlock it you need to do a few quests and crawl through the SW tunnel.
Thank you, another question, how do i activate this totem?
Sin título.png
Edit: how can i get access to the west part of the fire dungeon?

Last edited:

Tsumirin

Jul 4, 2019
okay after trying my best to download 26 dll files and this problem is still looping for me...any solution or the game data is corrupted?

Capture.PNG
help.PNG

tontoman

May 4, 2017
okay after trying my best to download 26 dll files and this problem is still looping for me...any solution or the game data is corrupted?

View attachment 1018769
View attachment 1018770
Chosen game engine seems very finicky. I've got games from every RPG maker engine, unity, renpy etc. all fine... just not this.

You can try copying the dlls you're missing from the windows system32 dir to the games dir with the game.exe. That got the game to find the needed DLLs (even though I had them installed, not sure what's the problem there). But then it wouldn't run anyway with a 07b exception code... which is one of those generic 'it's not working because of something' codes.

Reactions: libertypics

Anneb0lin

Apr 10, 2018
1612397200348.png

im stuck at this point. i cant "tab" to any other than the green and the brown skill, even with q enabled. any suggestions?

LuminaJR

Aug 1, 2018
Apparently i have reached the end of the 0.65 trial i cant progress any further when is the next version coming im hoping we get the full version soonish is there no way to continue the 100 Waan Thing

bakedlazu

Jul 10, 2018
Will there be a bigger belly sprite? or is this the biggest it can go?
Is it a little too much to ask for a birth scene? =X

Sep 1, 2018
Hey guys where can I find the Collar key ? I probably already spent about an hour searching it. I can't find this blue pillar that the other guys said.
In the fire maze. If i remember correctly there is a vase with a small dot in front of it (in the floor). When you step in it you fall into a mini maze. Open the walls with the leavers and next to the exit theres a chest. The key is inside

Divine.Imp

Dec 29, 2018
The game and art is nice, but menu system is kind of atrocious. Hope that will be fixed for final release.

tyhmaalamas

Apr 20, 2020
In the fire maze. If i remember correctly there is a vase with a small dot in front of it (in the floor). When you step in it you fall into a mini maze. Open the walls with the leavers and next to the exit theres a chest. The key is inside
found the place, now how do i get the giant tentacles to take mc, do i need to remove anal plug or is it needed

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 74 Votes