Fidzius

Aug 29, 2018
[v0.65 Beta]
Seems like a promising start, the mechanics are really cool.

Unfortunately it's a labyrinth type puzzler, so my directionally challenged ass can't really play it...

Blinks

Aug 18, 2017
Like, it looks good but for some reason or other the controls simply don't work.

Okay, seems like the megafile is borked in some form or fashion. The NOPY file works fine though.

tontoman

May 4, 2017
does anyone have a fix for MSVCR120,MSVCP120 and MSCVR100 missing?
read back a few pages. Basically you can try downloading all the microsoft visual c++ redistributables and installing them. Could copy the dlls from that into the game install dir. But then could very well get another error 07b after all that shizzel. So good luck if you try it.
I ended up just binning it in the trash. Not going to fubar my system that runs every other engine on this site just for one game.

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020

Beta 0.65.1 Bug fix

Fixed an issue where some monsters would be misaligned when Demyra crawls.
Fixed the problem of a blank screen when the Goat-man make Demyra wrongly pregnant, causing the game to crash.
Fixed the problem of a blank screen when the Mimic make Demyra wrongly pregnant, causing the game to crash.
Fixed the trigger problem of some missions and important items.
Fixed the elevator problem in Capra Prison.
Fixed the pantie protection displays abnormally.
Fixed the teleport crystal would sometimes crash the game.
Fixed an issue where some monsters in trapped dreams could not be eliminated.
Fixed the attack judgment of Goat-man sometimes disappeared.
Fixed the BGM of Capra Prison not playing correctly.
Fixed the BlackShadow in Capra Prison attacked Demyra in an incorrect area, sometimes causing the game crash.
Fixed the Anita's dialogue about Hot Springs and BlackShadow was triggered at an incorrect timing.
Improve the timing of automatic saving.
Improved the vision of the Goat-man, now the Goat-man will not have eyes behind it's back.

Reactions: FFloyd and Sheerley

3lfscout

Jan 8, 2018
Are the OP mentioned Controls mandatory?

Nothing worse than being forced to use keyboard in a h-game

--

I see some nightmarish JS desaster, \Resources\script\jsb_common.js
Might explain why:
Press C to Melee Attack with your staff.
does NOT accept "C" (it lights up on bottom bar, but the attack doesn't trigger)

My belly hurts from laughing my ass off at this stupidity..........

Seriously, what kind of idiot does crap like manually specifying dpadLeft, dpadRight, dpadUp, dpadDown, then intentionally leaving out every other key -- but inventing one that doesn't exist (dpadCenter)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: wallglued

Motor3Fase

Sep 6, 2017
You need to get grabed be tentacles in pool of semen and let them grab you and deliver to they lair, there extra big tentacles sleep in central pilar, just go to them and scene get trigered (if you wake it up its dosn count i think).
I had done that, i'm in the lair but the scene doesnt trigger and i can't interact with the tentacle either. any idea ?

ExhibPal

May 29, 2019
Hey guys where can I find the Collar key ? I probably already spent about an hour searching it. I can't find this blue pillar that the other guys said.

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
Hey guys where can I find the Collar key ? I probably already spent about an hour searching it. I can't find this blue pillar that the other guys said.
Did you already talk to both talking statue heads?

sikarius

Jun 5, 2019
Haven't seen an H-game with this much effort put into it since... Wings of Roldea? Even that might not be as good as this. Gorgeous art, properly translated (not MTL), and legitimately good dungeon design.
The devs deserve some money out of this.

Reactions: f9account
4.30 star(s) 74 Votes