rossanna

Jan 3, 2018
didn't quite work with that specific download, but i got it to work using the same strategy

these are the packages i've downloaded that got it to work: View attachment 1013151

sometimes i wonder what the fuck is up with microsoft sometimes, why not include past packages .dll files into the newer ones?

if i'm not mistaken, you only download the x86 one if your system is 32-bit; if it's 64-bit, you download both x64 and x86 (don't download the ARM versions if prompted)
Still broke.

rossanna

Jan 3, 2018
Found another way to fix it. Just download the Msv or whatever it was called file and place it in the game folder.

Oir

Nov 5, 2018
What a beautiful looking game. Don't see too many Chinese developers on here and this looking promising as hell.
Will keep a close eye on this one.

Reactions: f9account

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
Those slug stuff are switchable? I don't like any slug/insect interactions, but artstyle is great.
Yeah, just kick them off her with Spacebar or the F key.

She can't get attacked if her clothes aren't ripped, so keep those sewed up.

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
So it is game over rape, it's just... slightly more optional and annoying because you have to wait longer to lose and get a single image before you have to retread content.
Coolcool, love this grand design. Go video games!
I would say this is actually one of the more unique approaches--you can actually ESCAPE the gameover rape.

It's not the same as other games where the story just ends when HP run out. She can get gameover PREGNANT, but you can also escape that. This game doesn't end when she loses to the monsters, as there's still a chance to escape the usual "game over rape" scene that most games stop at.

Giving the heroine a chance to escape the game over monster den is a very different idea, since most games would just end and have you restart from a save game. In this one, you get a second chance, but there's the pregnancy and corruption price.

Reactions: bebe2803

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
Simple monster/tentacle sex is too radical for you?

Also, is that me or this does not look like a face of a scared woman who stuck in the dungeon filled with various rape-lings?new.png

She looks rather satisfied with this fact. How this can be "corruption" if she into it?

That's the face of relief of
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Is this only insect/worm/tentacles? Is there any alien-like humanoids with tentacles for a tongue?
There's currently the horsemen that are humanoids with tentacles.

Is there actual exhibitionism, or is it just creature-rape ?
She's in a dungeon, so not a lot of crowds of people to exhibit to...however she does get a lot of attention from her advisor Anita the more her clothes get torn off.

I get the save but it doesn't unlock the defeat scenes. Either you didn't unlock them or it's tracked in a diffferent file than the save file.

Also, I cannot for the life of me get a bad end from tentacles. I get the "i'm done" popup but then I just lie there and neither the nest nor the
smaller tentacles bother my character as she lies on the ground and I can just do some inputs to get back up with a little bit of hp... bug or am I missing something?
There's two degrees of tentacle losing.

First scene is from being caught by the bigger tentacle in one of the bubbling pools. The smaller tentacles just trap her, the big ones drag her down to the gameover pit.

For the second scene, you need the Q Fire spell from the west side of the fire dungeon. After getting that, getting dragged down into a pool will have a different and more intense tentacle scene when trying to escape.

Chinese developers definitely deserve more attention, if only because they don't have to censor their games! The art looks great!
Yeah, B-Flat definitely needs more support on Patreon...it'd be a real shame if he gave up (like many other games) due to lack of support and too much piracy.

Last edited:

Sheerley

Jun 19, 2017
The gallery won't unlock any of the cgs even I put this save in the game's save folder, but at the end it said all cgs should be unlocked. Does anyone know how to deal with this issue ?
Sorry bro, i don't know what datafile it's it

thelolkat

Feb 4, 2019
Howdy I'm trying to listen to totally not evil statue man and tame the tentacles, but my game freezes on the final image of the birth after "after all this technically counts as purging". Am I supposed to do something before hand?is this a bad end or something?

SmellTheJava

Jan 1, 2018
how much content there is? I don't really play betas/non complete games that much so I don't know what to expect.

VTUN000

Nov 3, 2017
Sorry bro, i don't know what datafile it's it
May you share your whole save folder? I found that when I put in the one save file and load it, multiple files (like play-98.json adn play-99.json) are created, and it was empty before I put the save file it. Maybe copy every files in the save folder will work, I guess, cause I couldn't find any save file or system file from the game in the Appdata folder.

4.30 star(s) 74 Votes