BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
Remember this is a beta release, don't expect a bug free game, plus complaining about this makes me reconsider ever updating this game again by me.

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - - -

Password: B-flat&wolfzq
Win: - -

Win (0.65) Win: - - - -

Z.B.M Johan

Mar 31, 2018
Remember this is a beta release, don't expect a bug free game, plus complaining about this makes me reconsider ever updating this game again by me.

DOWNLOAD
Win
: MEGA - - -

Password: B-flat&wolfzq
Win: - -

Win (0.65) Win: MEGA - - - -
is there any difference between the first DOWNLOAD links and the other with "password"?

pk2000

Aug 12, 2017
No, apparently just a very new one that came out last year, so the only possible "decryptor" would be the game maker itself. Though it always seems to be these kinds of devs, that prioritize encrypting a game with tons of errors and bugs, instead of just making the damn game, without all this bs.

Edit:
Read somewhere the issue might be encoding, and not encryption. Not sure if that changes anything.

pk2000 what do you think? Hope you're doing well.
I 'm unfamiliar with this engine (it uses javascript but not in a mood to investigate it for the moment.. maybe in the future...)
Since wolfz is involved in this you can bet encryption is involved.
from a quicklook it seems that the key in "info.json" is used to decrypt the system.json file which then loads the gamescripts, images,etc.

KorsaroKhan

May 12, 2018
Okay save not needed, but how can you find those tentacle scenes? The Black tentacle scene and Hot Spring scene (if they are not the same scene). Can anyone tell?

jems242

Dec 9, 2020
So no way to use a mouse and keyboard? I see it in the options and press Ok and it doesn't save nor work

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
I 'm unfamiliar with this engine (it uses javascript but not in a mood to investigate it for the moment.. maybe in the future...)
Since wolfz is involved in this you can bet encryption is involved.
from a quicklook it seems that the key in "info.json" is used to decrypt the system.json file which then loads the gamescripts, images,etc.
Its cocos2d.

And yes, I find its funnny that all resources are encrypted with algorithm that stored as simple ASCII text.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 74 Votes