Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017

DarijusTheM

Jan 24, 2019
Hey,
i have problem with game, it dose not start at all... mouse
cursor shows loding cirkle and it disappear and nothing happens maby somoe had same problem and know how to fix?
tryed ewrithing from Troubleshooting
thank you

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
Hey,
i have problem with game, it dose not start at all... mouse
cursor shows loding cirkle and it disappear and nothing happens maby somoe had same problem and know how to fix?
tryed ewrithing from Troubleshooting
thank you
It takes a while to actually load after launching the game. But if it just isn't loading at all, search the thread for "dependency" and follow any instructions you find in those posts.

nerogaf

Aug 23, 2019
Greetings to You all!
Graphical issue: empty black and white spaces.

What is the cause of these problems?
Gratitude for the potential assistance!

My configuration:
I) APU: AMD Ryzen 3 3200G;
II) GPU: AMD Radeon RX 6600;
III) OS: Linux Mint 21.2;
IV) Kernel: 6.5.12-x64v3-xanmod1;
V) WINE: 8.21 Staging.

AGNIETTA_BLACK+WHITE_ISSUES_0.jpg
AGNIETTA_BLACK+WHITE_ISSUES_1.jpg
AGNIETTA_BLACK+WHITE_ISSUES_2.jpg
AGNIETTA_BLACK+WHITE_ISSUES_3.jpg
AGNIETTA_BLACK+WHITE_ISSUES_4.jpg

iluvpink

Jan 11, 2019
I beat the stoneman, got the gear, installed it on the pillar, and unlocked the big door in the central area. Then I had the conversation with Anita and ended up falling through the floor to land in front of 100WAN.
I then beat the "Shadow Me" and headed back to 100WAN. He told me I now have the power to continue on.

Where? What am I supposed to do next?

I wish this game was either more linear or had a better map and quest guide.

Whotfisthis

May 30, 2021
Is there any way to remove the tentacle suit without turning to the gargoyle? If so, how?
There's another way but you need to progress through the storyline until you hit a big plot point involving the gargogyle
I beat the stoneman, got the gear, installed it on the pillar, and unlocked the big door in the central area. Then I had the conversation with Anita and ended up falling through the floor to land in front of 100WAN.
I then beat the "Shadow Me" and headed back to 100WAN. He told me I now have the power to continue on.

Where? What am I supposed to do next?

I wish this game was either more linear or had a better map and quest guide.
Don't think that part is any confusing, especially when I don't remember anyone asking about it. You got into the big gate, you talk to Anita, intense conversation, big plot point, big reveal, basically emphasizing that whatever goes on in that room is super important and you need to see the end of it, only to get pushed and fell to some other place. Now you've done everything in that other place, what do you do? You get out of there and return to the big gate of course

The one part that is confusing is what to do when you return to the gate and see that shadow blocking the way tho, just interact with it or something

iluvpink

Jan 11, 2019
There's another way but you need to progress through the storyline until you hit a big plot point involving the gargogyle

Don't think that part is any confusing, especially when I don't remember anyone asking about it. You got into the big gate, you talk to Anita, intense conversation, big plot point, big reveal, basically emphasizing that whatever goes on in that room is super important and you need to see the end of it, only to get pushed and fell to some other place. Now you've done everything in that other place, what do you do? You get out of there and return to the big gate of course

The one part that is confusing is what to do when you return to the gate and see that shadow blocking the way tho, just interact with it or something
I appreciate the assistance.

iluvpink

Jan 11, 2019
In the Goatman Priest battle with Phyra (the mage woman you befriend), there is a platform or alter in the back that has a weapon laying on it...looks like a scythe. Is there a way to acquire the weapon? I've played through several times now and the MC comments on it but never picks it up.

Last edited:

Whotfisthis

May 30, 2021
In the Goatman Priest battle with Phyra (the mage woman you befriend), there is a platform or alter in the back that has a weapon laying on it...looks like a scythe. Is there a way to acquire the weapon? I've played through several times now and the MC comments on it but never picks it up.
Nope. It doesn't have any more significance than that anyways

nerogaf

Aug 23, 2019

iluvpink

Jan 11, 2019
I don't know if there is a specific action (or series of actions) or specific level of corruption that forces you to say yes to the Stoneman in the boss battle. I've played through several times now and I seem to recall the "no" answer being unselectable one time but I don't know the circumstances. I assume it relates to how corrupted she is but would like to know if anyone knows specifically what the conditions must be so that you can't select "no".
It is a very important point in the game since if you can't say "no" then it is game over.

Last edited:

makeuseofme

Jul 21, 2020

iluvpink

Jan 11, 2019
Over the last couple of days I did a playthrough keeping Agnietta as pure as I could and a playthrough allowing as much corruption as I could. In both playthroughs I made sure to collect all 8 Memories and in both playthroughs I got the same exact "happy ending". This leads me to conclude that corruption level has zero effect on the actual ending, which is disappointing. I hoped for a happy "pure" ending and a happy "corrupted" ending. I guess as long as you collect every Memory you can get the same ending.
The main difference in choosing the ultra-corrupted route is that there is a lot more content and in my opinion its a lot more fun. Also, in the final final battle the gold progress bar that you have to fill to win starts out almost empty on a corrupted route and almost full on a "pure" route.

BerrySoleil

Dec 9, 2023
Here is my whole save file. Should resolve your issue. One of them with the most time is the total slut mode run. The two with the least time is the pure runs.
Hi I must be really bad because I can't recover the saves, I try to replace them but no save and therefore no gallery to unlock either. Unless I'm doing something wrong I don't understand if you can help me get the full backups it wouldn't be bad. Thank you so much

4.30 star(s) 74 Votes