South12345

Mar 14, 2023
but the artist and the game "focus?" of the game still the same and that was a lot of tentacle, parasite and some insects
I play for some mechanics too. As a fan of souls game, turn based genre is not my type. Chevalier Historie, The Agnietta, Holy Knight Ricca are having point plus from me.

Actually for the new game, what kind of mechanic will they use

Reactions: rocky19141

Whiskaz

May 24, 2023
I play for some mechanics too. As a fan of souls game, turn based genre is not my type. Chevalier Historie, The Agnietta, Holy Knight Ricca are having point plus from me.

Actually for the new game, what kind of mechanic will they use
they mention a side scroller like game maybe like NoR?

mullovergem

May 17, 2018
damn now that I stumbled upon this game, it changes my standard, making other h game feels so boring lol
Bugs aside it's one of the best I've ever run across - but it seems like there's been a general increase in quality over time, especially from foreign devs. Maybe one day there'll even be a good 3d game on here.

Reactions: rocky19141

BubblesTheAllMighty

Sep 22, 2020
This doesn't open Steam when you go to launch the game does it?
Ran into a couple of games that do and won't let you play the game because Steam detects you didn't buy the game from there.

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
This doesn't open Steam when you go to launch the game does it?
Ran into a couple of games that do and won't let you play the game because Steam detects you didn't buy the game from there.
I don't think it does (considering no one has ever said that it had happened to them), but if it somehow does for you then delete it and switch to the alternative upload (being the supporter version it should never try to open Steam)

Last edited:
Reactions: Eman-Resu
Aug 27, 2020
Haven't seen anyone talking about it, but this dev is making a new game called 'La Vitalis : Immortal Loss'

Links(ci-en and patreon only rn):

I'm broke as fuck so I can't even afford one dollar, but can any of you can get on the patreon and see what the current status of the game is like?

Reactions: GRTC

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
Haven't seen anyone talking about it, but this dev is making a new game called 'La Vitalis : Immortal Loss'

Links(ci-en and patreon only rn):

I'm broke as fuck so I can't even afford one dollar, but can any of you can get on the patreon and see what the current status of the game is like?
Nothing playable yet.

May 27, 2022
There is some configuration for the screen being in fullscreen and with good resolution? I already tried almost every config with and without the magnify option but it always stay serrated in the end. I could play for a little in fullscreen and full resolution if I am correct, but I changed without wanting to and dont know how I did it. Anything I can do?

tzydekki

Jun 11, 2021
Stuck on semen path, after you get captured by the goat priest. I noticed the boxes behind the cell and jumped down where the monument and monster repelling circle is. From there i can't progress, none of the pillars move, i pressed the button where the slugs came down, checked out the boxes and traveled past the goatman to the chest. I can't proceed! Help!

tzydekki

Jun 11, 2021
Stuck on semen path, after you get captured by the goat priest. I noticed the boxes behind the cell and jumped down where the monument and monster repelling circle is. From there i can't progress, none of the pillars move, i pressed the button where the slugs came down, checked out the boxes and traveled past the goatman to the chest. I can't proceed! Help!
Found a way out. The way this game displays walkable areas is sort of annoying, but it taught me. Apparently you can go under this part with the tentacle, which i thought you couldn't. Hope this helps out other players!

Tags: help, restrained, stuck, hands, tied, cuffs

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
Found a way out. The way this game displays walkable areas is sort of annoying, but it taught me. Apparently you can go under this part with the tentacle, which i thought you couldn't. Hope this helps out other players!

Tags: help, restrained, stuck, hands, tied, cuffs
Dude. Adding search keyword tags to help players find advice is such a great idea. I’m surprised I don’t see it more often and it makes so much sense.

I’m going to do it from now on

Reactions: tzydekki

Tevildo77

Dec 23, 2017
Alternative upload:

The Agnietta
The Holy Healer & The Cursed Dungeon

(Supporter Release Repack)

Version: 1.05
Languages: English, Chinese, Japanese
Downloads (Split):
(Performance boosted with UAGC v2.4.6 with compressors disabled)
Alt Download (Compressed):
(Compressed with UAGC v2.4.6 at Default Settings)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Mods:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The part 2 of the download link won't unzip it keeps saying the file cannot be opened as an archive what's going on?

If you like the game, please go support the dev.

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
The part 2 of the download link won't unzip it keeps saying the file cannot be opened as an archive what's going on?
It's a split archive. You don't extract the second part, it should automatically happen when part 1 is extracted.

In other words, make sure both parts are in the same folder, then extractThe Agnietta 1.05.7z.001 to where you want the game installed.

P.S: When quoting, make sure your own comment doesn't get mixed into the quote block.

Reactions: Tevildo77

Cinders

Jun 11, 2018
Two questions:

After the slug fight, I can't seem to change my spells anymore with tab. I removed the "suffering" debuff too with the weird/strange potion from the statue, but still can't spell to swap spells anymore. How do I restore this capability?

Second, how do I get the collar key back? He took it for the tentacle seedbed side quest thing but hasn't returned it during convo. If there's no way to get it back, is the only way to remove the plug from now on using the statue? That's kind of annoying.

4.30 star(s) 74 Votes