SCP 001

Aug 21, 2017
does anyone have tips for how to run this game using wineskin? already tried searching through the thread, but I haven't found anything that really works

South12345

Mar 14, 2023
this is such a masterpiece for h game, story is not as masterpiece as demons roots level, but h content with the gameplay is actual masterpiece for h game.

Too bad dev said the gameplay for next game will not be similar as this one, i guess it's too hard for small dev to achieve .

Reactions: rocky19141

Whiskaz

May 24, 2023
this is such a masterpiece for h game, story is not as masterpiece as demons roots level, but h content with the gameplay is actual masterpiece for h game.

Too bad dev said the gameplay for next game will not be similar as this one, i guess it's too hard for small dev to achieve .
but the artist and the game "focus?" of the game still the same and that was a lot of tentacle, parasite and some insects

Whotfisthis

May 30, 2021
does anyone know what the potion from stone face does? Ive had like 10 and see no change.
If you mean the potion he gives you after H-events like being dragged into a tentacle nest and going to his place, that potion will remove the debuff from the mental state given by that event

Alpha-rius

Dec 6, 2018
uh, i entered the Semen Path (where it locks out your magic) over by the goat area and now i can't pause. It seems i can do it just fine on earlier saves, but now i left that zone and i still cant enter the pause menu.

is this normal?

Last edited:

Whotfisthis

May 30, 2021
uh, i entered the Semen Path (where it locks out your magic) over by the goat area and now i can't pause. It seems i can do it just fine on earlier saves, but now i left that zone and i still cant enter the pause menu.

is this normal?
Gotta love how half a year after release people are still running into wacky stuff with this game, no wonder dev switched to Unity for the next one
Have you tried going back into that zone and going out again? Does the autosave (which should happen everytime you enter/leave an area) still work?

Alpha-rius

Dec 6, 2018
Gotta love how half a year after release people are still running into wacky stuff with this game, no wonder dev switched to Unity for the next one
Have you tried going back into that zone and going out again? Does the autosave (which should happen everytime you enter/leave an area) still work?
Yes I have, the pause feature and the all the nice things that come with it still elude me however. The auto save does work, and so does quick save. I can also pull my map up just fine.
I am considering starting from my latest save that does not have the bug, but if i run into it again a work around would be lovely.

Reactions: Whotfisthis

Whotfisthis

May 30, 2021
I am considering starting from my latest save that does not have the bug, but if i run into it again a work around would be lovely.
I guess this could be called a work around
Press F1 > Control settings > Keyboard and mouse input > Scroll down until you see the function named 暂停 (means "pause" apparently) and bind that function to whatever key you like
Seems like everytime the game acts up you gotta do it again, even it if looks like it's bound to a button already

Is it possible to play this on joiplay on Android?
I tried but had no luck
Nope, engine is not supported

4.30 star(s) 74 Votes