RegularReader

Mar 16, 2021
as for the hidden goatmen village there a secret path in the very beginning of the stage and you just need to crawl under the yellow walls and make your way through it and you'll arrive on the magic circle and get that new suit
I just want the defeat scene to work

Kantoraketti

Mar 10, 2019
you know what this game needs?? a fully voiced sex scene, heck even if it just some moan like some Circle Poison game (Divine Miko Koyori, Slave Sword etc) will work...

It feels dull just to read the scene without anything to effect my arousal

Revental

Aug 8, 2020
I just want the defeat scene to work
Is it the only scene not working on your game or did you have any other scene with the same issue ?

In any case, it might be obvious but did you try to check your game files with Steam ? Maybe the update wasn't properly done and an error occured...

RegularReader

Mar 16, 2021
Is it the only scene not working on your game or did you have any other scene with the same issue ?

In any case, it might be obvious but did you try to check your game files with Steam ? Maybe the update wasn't properly done and an error occured...
Oh, when I say it's the Steam version, I meant it's the version downloaded from here that says "Steam version"

And the scenes at least work in the gallery.

Fistagon77

Jun 28, 2017
Game is crazy buggy lol.
In the village with the white minotaur orc people that enslave her if you save your game and exit after being captured and reload that file the screen in black and you have to get captured again to fix it.
Tons of game breaking bugs too like being stuck on the floor after giving birth and being stuck in sex forever

Perv Sage

Mar 4, 2022
for those who want to "cheat" this game i have which can cheat your money, stat and some other thing but just don't change those unknown value "0" and its pretty simple just drag your save file into it and that it you can change the gold (in this case sperm) and stat (str, dex, cons, luck etc) and it can be used for most of RPGM games, i already tried it and it works great but currently they support *.rvdata2, *.rpgsave, *.dat, *.sav, *.save, *.rsv, *.qsp, *.rvdata, *.rxdata, *.lsd, *.sol files.

edited: sorry for my bad english because im still learning

Fistagon77

Jun 28, 2017
there supposed to be 2 guide in the at the main page which explain everything you need to know and for the CG you can unlock it all in the end of the game
Ah ok, I'm just stuck trying to find that hidden armor you mentioned and i cant kill the damn possession boss, no idea how to beat him

Whiskaz

May 24, 2023
Ah ok, I'm just stuck trying to find that hidden armor you mentioned and i cant kill the damn possession boss, no idea how to beat him 1694575006226.png
if i remember it correctly the hidden armor is a tentacle panties and the place is on the room before Divine Disc on the map right on that corner in a iron chest but you need get fucked until you're corrupted enough to get that armor otherwise the chest will empty

Reactions: Fistagon77

Fistagon77

Jun 28, 2017
if i remember it correctly the hidden armor is a tentacle panties and the place is on the room before Divine Disc on the map right on that corner in a iron chest but you need get fucked until you're corrupted enough to get that armor otherwise the chest will empty
Awesome thanks tons

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
Pretty sure it got fixed, but there was a way to obtain the tentacle panties while retaining Demyra's virginity involving the penis worm, the spell to attach it for futa-mode and masturbating enough.

Dantaylion

Jul 23, 2019
for those who want to "cheat" this game i have which can cheat your money, stat and some other thing but just don't change those unknown value "0" and its pretty simple just drag your save file into it and that it you can change the gold (in this case sperm) and stat (str, dex, cons, luck etc) and it can be used for most of RPGM games, i already tried it and it works great but currently they support *.rvdata2, *.rpgsave, *.dat, *.sav, *.save, *.rsv, *.qsp, *.rvdata, *.rxdata, *.lsd, *.sol files.

edited: sorry for my bad english because im still learning
how tf did you find the values you wanted in all that?

Whiskaz

May 24, 2023
how tf did you find the values you wanted in all that?
i think it only supported for those files ( *.rvdata2, *.rpgsave, *.dat, *.sav, *.save, *.rsv, *.qsp, *.rvdata, *.rxdata, *.lsd, *.sol files. ) i've been try it on violated princess save data and it works well and also been try it on other game like aria and the secret dungeon and its fine

4.30 star(s) 74 Votes