Whiskaz

May 24, 2023
anyone know what happen here? everytime i go up to the capra village using this elevator it stuck my character it doesn't move up at all at first i though the game crashed but i can still using the pause menu is this everyone or just me?

Whiskaz

May 24, 2023
also about the goddess earring where i can find the "back to the wicked place" is? i already go to the first place i found the earring and i found nothing there

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
anyone know what happen here? everytime i go up to the capra village using this elevator it stuck my character it doesn't move up at all at first i though the game crashed but i can still using the pause menu is this everyone or just me?
A few questions:
  1. Is your save from an older version?
  2. Have you tried a clean install of the game? [after backing up save data]
  3. Did you switch from a Steam release to a Supporter release or vice-versa?
  • If yes for 1, you may need to clear out the Resources/saves/ folder and start a fresh save.
  • If no for 2, backup your Resources/saves/ folder, delete the game, extract a fresh copy and restore your Resources/saves/ folder that you backed up.
  • If yes for 3, switch back as the different distribution sources are not compatible.

Whiskaz

May 24, 2023
A few questions:
  1. Is your save from an older version?
  2. Have you tried a clean install of the game? [after backing up save data]
  3. Did you switch from a Steam release to a Supporter release or vice-versa?
  • If yes for 1, you may need to clear out the Resources/saves/ folder and start a fresh save.
  • If no for 2, backup your Resources/saves/ folder, delete the game, extract a fresh copy and restore your Resources/saves/ folder that you backed up.
  • If yes for 3, switch back as the different distribution sources are not compatible.
i think my issue was the third because im using the compressed version i found on page 210+? also did you know what should i do with the goddess earring? i already talk to the tentacle man and he said to bring it back to that wicked place idk where is that place

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
i think my issue was the third because im using the compressed version i found on page 210+?
Was it the one posted by brt345678? or was it someone else?
also did you know what should i do with the goddess earring? i already talk to the tentacle man and he said to bring it back to that wicked place idk where is that place
Not sure, haven't played that part yet.

Whiskaz

May 24, 2023
also did anyone know where or how i can get the 4th and 6th lewd skill? so far i only have the mastrubation, goathead trapper, flying dick mutator and the breast milking skill and the guide said there a "slug teleportation?" idk if this a skill or something else and some of the guide doesn't completed yet so its pretty hard to find everything in this game and i've been spent about 7 hours already and so far my progress is at the goatman prison after the full armoured goat one hit me in the abyssal cage

Whiskaz

May 24, 2023
but what does cheat gonna do to the game? infinite sperm? infinite HP? Mana? no arousal level? but i think it is possible to make a cheat in this game but honestly we only need a proper walkthrough guide that all for me

Whotfisthis

May 30, 2021
A cheat mod would work better, would have direct access to the variables.
but what does cheat gonna do to the game? infinite sperm? infinite HP? Mana? no arousal level? but i think it is possible to make a cheat in this game but honestly we only need a proper walkthrough guide that all for me
That would be up to whomever makes said cheat.
There's this one that I'm sure still works, maybe y'all could try
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-agni...ursed-dungeon-v1-05-b-flat.72868/post-9062042

Reactions: leequangson

RegularReader

Mar 16, 2021
Can someone help me? I'm doing the mission in the hidden capra village (the milking one) and whenever I'm defeated, the scene just freezes when trying to play it.

I'm using the latest Steam release and it's a fresh save file.

1693351765183.png

damn_dig_buck

Aug 30, 2023
can somone tells me how to undress the tectical suit (i already killed malcholler )
and where i have to go after deafet malcholler and goatman ??

Whiskaz

May 24, 2023
Can someone help me? I'm doing the mission in the hidden capra village (the milking one) and whenever I'm defeated, the scene just freezes when trying to play it.

I'm using the latest Steam release and it's a fresh save file.

View attachment 2888729
as for the hidden goatmen village there a secret path in the very beginning of the stage and you just need to crawl under the yellow walls and make your way through it and you'll arrive on the magic circle and get that new suit

Reactions: damn_dig_buck

Whiskaz

May 24, 2023
can somone tells me how to undress the tectical suit (i already killed malcholler )
and where i have to go after deafet malcholler and goatman ??
you supposed to be get an item (or essence) from the malcholler he drop something there and it makes you can put on/off all of the lewd item (tentacle suit, tentacle panties etc)

Reactions: damn_dig_buck

Whiskaz

May 24, 2023

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
did you perhaps know how to get the sleepsex CG scene? from the guide section on the main page it said you're the one found it and i didn't get that CG until the end of the game and unlock all CG but it seem its from one of the place in the withered ruins right?
You have to get knocked out by the first big black tentacle at the start of the withered ruins for that scene, there's usually a prompt to be careful when you enter the room.

4.30 star(s) 74 Votes