Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
I always use search how compressed if it named another it's not my problem ;)
Wasn't properly marked as compressed I guess, but brt345678 has just changed their post to hopefully have it show up when compressed is searched. (Gets put at the bottom of the list currently :unsure:)

Revental

Aug 8, 2020
Quick update : before getting ready to sacrifice a virgin to make the game working, I checked your answers since my last message and I went back through all what I did and tried one thing so simple we didn't even think about it : instead of uninstalling and installing again all the .NET frameworks, I tried the repair tool on the packs where it was available.

It worked

Reactions: Kenny567

iluvpink

Jan 11, 2019
This game really is on the edge of greatness, but a few things hold it back. For me, the biggest negatives are the controls and the map. There are not many keys to learn but the overall way the character is controlled and the way she interacts with the environment could have been so much better. I also frequently had no idea where I was and where I was supposed to go, and the maps are pretty useless. What is the point of the "world map"? It is like looking at a bunch of puzzle pieces from ten feet away...it serves no purpose that I an ware of.

Revental

Aug 8, 2020
This game really is on the edge of greatness, but a few things hold it back. For me, the biggest negatives are the controls and the map. There are not many keys to learn but the overall way the character is controlled and the way she interacts with the environment could have been so much better. I also frequently had no idea where I was and where I was supposed to go, and the maps are pretty useless. What is the point of the "world map"? It is like looking at a bunch of puzzle pieces from ten feet away...it serves no purpose that I an ware of.
I have to agree with point about controls but not about the map

Controls could be improved (as a azerty user, I was confused before realizing it was a qwerty game), however I commend the devs for the controller support, even if it could be improved too, best would be to let players map their controls how they want (or at least provide a mapping recap for controller, since I had to figure out by myself the inputs).

In my opinion a zoomed map is not a good idea, else you wouldn't be surprised with your... discoveries. As long as you're able to check in which area you are, you should be able to figure out where you're supposed to go (and as far as I went, I only reached Land of the Sealed Flame and I'm ok with that)

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
I have to agree with point about controls but not about the map

Controls could be improved (as a azerty user, I was confused before realizing it was a qwerty game), however I commend the devs for the controller support, even if it could be improved too, best would be to let players map their controls how they want (or at least provide a mapping recap for controller, since I had to figure out by myself the inputs).

In my opinion a zoomed map is not a good idea, else you wouldn't be surprised with your... discoveries. As long as you're able to check in which area you are, you should be able to figure out where you're supposed to go (and as far as I went, I only reached Land of the Sealed Flame and I'm ok with that)
Considering the map didn't happen until a few releases before 1.0, it's pretty decent imo (pretty sure it was added based on player feedback)

The control remapping could be done for quite some time, but some of the control labels weren't translated.

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
Why I can't open it, every time when I run it, it would just crashes immediately
Post a list of .Net Frameworks and Visual C++ Runtime Redistributables that are installed on your system.
Then confirm whether or not you installed any mods/patches from this thread.

SylvanaHellsing

Mar 22, 2019
What did I do wrong? I try to win this game at remaining pure virgin... And I got the endless nightmare ending... Did I... Do something wrong?

4.30 star(s) 74 Votes