SylvanaHellsing

Mar 22, 2019
There's a way to win against this statue?
Everytime I choose something (the mini game with the coin) it's always the opposite who appear, and, apparently, it's him who have the last memory shard (the 4th one)
1692210475472.png

Anybody know?

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
There's a way to win against this statue?
Everytime I choose something (the mini game with the coin) it's always the opposite who appear, and, apparently, it's him who have the last memory shard (the 4th one)
View attachment 2855944

Anybody know?
Pretty sure it's intended for Stoneface to be rigging that "mini-game". Regardless you should end up with the 4th memory shard at some point afterwards.

iluvpink

Jan 11, 2019
There are a lot of really fun things about this game, but in my opinion it could be a lot better at letting the player know where they are supposed to go next...maybe a quest log would help. There is only so much wandering aimlessly that I have the patience for. I just defeated the stone head and then gathered the black core from the big bad. I then spoke to the tentacle creature and he told me I now have the power to break a magical barrier.

What magical barrier...where?

Whotfisthis

May 30, 2021
There are a lot of really fun things about this game, but in my opinion it could be a lot better at letting the player know where they are supposed to go next...maybe a quest log would help. There is only so much wandering aimlessly that I have the patience for. I just defeated the stone head and then gathered the black core from the big bad. I then spoke to the tentacle creature and he told me I now have the power to break a magical barrier.

What magical barrier...where?
There's a quest log, press J

iluvpink

Jan 11, 2019
There's a quest log, press J
Really? Wow, I can't believe I got this far into the game without finding that out. I've read through this forum but may have missed some things as it is a lot of pages...has anyone posted a list of the default key bindings? When I use F1 to look at key bindings there are several in the list that have non-english characters (Chinese?) so I don't know what they do.

It would be a huge help for those of us new to the game if we had an accurate, comprehensive list of key bindings.

iluvpink

Jan 11, 2019
The other thing I'd add is, though I appreciate any helpful information, the "walkthrough" is definitely not a walkthrough. It is more of a guide or "tips and tricks" sort of thing. A walkthrough is supposed to be a step by step description of how to progress through the story. A game this good with just a few rough edges and arguably confusing navigation and story progression could really use a better walkthrough.

Karpan

Aug 7, 2023
A game this good with just a few rough edges and arguably confusing navigation and story progression could really use a better walkthrough.
I agree. For instance, I really struggle to find how to open the gate behind the goddess statue once the two gears and put in. I may have softlock my run somehow and I don't even know why.

Whotfisthis

May 30, 2021
I agree. For instance, I really struggle to find how to open the gate behind the goddess statue once the two gears and put in. I may have softlock my run somehow and I don't even know why.
You're supposed to put the 2 gears in then interact with some mechanism to the south of the statue, the instruction is written in the book in front of the statue and the game does make you read it

Whiskaz

May 24, 2023
so i wanted to complete this game and with the map and walkthrough guide how many hours do i need to clear the whole game because if im not complete it within time im afraid there some cliffhanger scene

mullovergem

May 17, 2018
so i wanted to complete this game and with the map and walkthrough guide how many hours do i need to clear the whole game because if im not complete it within time im afraid there some cliffhanger scene
If you know what you're doing you can finish the game in a few hours, to complete it (seek out all the content) it'd probably be much longer

Whiskaz

May 24, 2023
If you know what you're doing you can finish the game in a few hours, to complete it (seek out all the content) it'd probably be much longer
well if you mean all content including CG, Animation, Outfit, Weapon and Skill/Spell then yes and did 10 hours is enough to get all of those content?

Whotfisthis

May 30, 2021
well if you mean all content including CG, Animation, Outfit, Weapon and Skill/Spell then yes and did 10 hours is enough to get all of those content?
I'd say 5-6 hours. The mazes aren't too complex, and the contents you mentioned are not too far away from main story progression

Whiskaz

May 24, 2023
I'd say 5-6 hours. The mazes aren't too complex, and the contents you mentioned are not too far away from main story progression
thats quiet long for a RPGM game and its must be a good time since im pretty interesting tentacle, bugs and other weird shit right now and the art its so freakin cool and so detailed those was the best CG in the RPGM game i've ever play pretty much thanks

but why did my game didn't work i've lost a (080007x) or something similar and if i remember it correctly i need to install a redist but i didn't remember which one who could fix it

Whiskaz

May 24, 2023
and after looking at the log file i found these errors which i have no idea of what or how i supposed to do with these

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
Well a quick google of your error code seem to point to corrupted windows or missing files/updates. Perhap giving this one a shot?
No, they are missing an update that adds the needed trust certificates to their version of Windows.

4.30 star(s) 74 Votes