Whotfisthis

May 30, 2021
Can I somehow play this game using an emulator like joiplay?
No. The game probably won't even run well when emulated
So I just started and have 2 questions. What does the Collar do and what do the purple crystals do?
The collar is connected to a vibrating butt plug so basically collar = vibrating anal plug
Purple crystals are used to teleport between specific spots but you need to wear the collar to use them

TheodoreBear

May 7, 2019
Found a Visual C++ 2005 x86 and x64 (Service pack 1), still not working

Done, I just hope the installation was successfull when I saw the .zip archive and all the packages , however, didn't help me to launch the game
Maybe you should try downloading a non-steam version of the game from here? I also suggest you put it in a simple folder like c:\games to avoid windows UAC

Revental

Aug 8, 2020
Maybe you should try downloading a non-steam version of the game from here? I also suggest you put it in a simple folder like c:\games to avoid windows UAC
I tried three versions of the game :
- Steam vers
- test vers (provided by DarkMoonTranslations)
- f95 vers (last one)

Same problem. Put them on different folders (C only available for BIOS and download so used it in download folder, but tried on HDD and SSD) , nothing changed, even with only one vers at a time of the game on my computer

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
I tried three versions of the game :
- Steam vers
- test vers (provided by DarkMoonTranslations)
- f95 vers (last one)

Same problem. Put them on different folders (C only available for BIOS and download so used it in download folder, but tried on HDD and SSD) , nothing changed, even with only one vers at a time of the game on my computer
A few things to consider:
  • What archive extractor are you using? (If WinRAR, I recommend setting the filename encoding to Shift-JIS. Fixes most issues with games containing files with names that have characters in other languages, even if they aren't Japanese)
  • Try running the game with a fresh user account.
  • If there are any special characters in the file path to the game, try a path that doesn't have any special characters. ie: folder names with only English alphanumeric characters. (I personally use F:\Games\The Agnietta as the game folder)
  • Make sure you are not installing any old patches or mods (the links for which have finally been removed from the main post, it's amazing how fast things happen when they are reported properly :D)

Revental

Aug 8, 2020
A few things to consider:
  • What archive extractor are you using? (If WinRAR, I recommend setting the filename encoding to Shift-JIS. Fixes most issues with games containing files with names that have characters in other languages, even if they aren't Japanese)
  • Try running the game with a fresh user account.
  • If there are any special characters in the file path to the game, try a path that doesn't have any special characters. ie: folder names with only English alphanumeric characters. (I personally use F:\Games\The Agnietta as the game folder)
  • Make sure you are not installing any old patches or mods (the links for which have finally been removed from the main post, it's amazing how fast things happen when they are reported properly :D)
Ok, how do I change the filename encoding then ? Just wondering since it's a first time for me doing this on WinRAR

I only have my admin account on my computer

While I'm trying to solve the problem using your advices, I'm on a simple folder name C:\Users\Me\Downloads so I think it should be simple enough

As I said, my three tests were done with steam vers, a tester vers provided by DarkMoonTranslations and the last one available here

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
Ok, how do I change the filename encoding then ? Just wondering since it's a first time for me doing this on WinRAR

I only have my admin account on my computer

While I'm trying to solve the problem using your advices, I'm on a simple folder name C:\Users\Me\Downloads so I think it should be simple enough

As I said, my three tests were done with steam vers, a tester vers provided by DarkMoonTranslations and the last one available here
Here's a screenshot:
1690215748289.png

Temporarily make a new user so you can see if it's a computer issue, or an account issue. If the game works in that new user, great. If not, ripperoni

Clockuprules

Dec 2, 2019
Has anybody encountered trouble with the H scenes / CG ? The scenes sometimes skip ahead by themselves and at some point glitch out which makes the screen freeze

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
Has anybody encountered trouble with the H scenes / CG ? The scenes sometimes skip ahead by themselves and at some point glitch out which makes the screen freeze
Sounds like the sort of thing that could happen due to old mods/saves that are no longer compatible. Does it happen with a fresh copy of the game and a fresh save?

d27.game.001

Oct 16, 2020
Post a screenshot of all .Net runtimes and Visual C++ Redistributable that you have installed.
Keep in mind that the game engine is a 32-bit program and as such requires the x86 versions of the runtimes/redistributables.
screenshot_1690633982.png screenshot_1690633861.png

is this enough ?, I tried to reinstall directX and use too :cry:

4.30 star(s) 74 Votes