Sep 11, 2018
I'm stuck at the tentacle suit. there are purple tentacles blocking the way to the next part that leads to the tentacle suit and she says she needs to destroy the tentacles from the floor but how do i do that or is this accesible later on the game?

Whotfisthis

May 30, 2021
I downloaded v1.05 is it censored like 0.8 was or its now full? What was even censored?
Full game, nothing is censored. We use the Steam version here
I'm stuck at the tentacle suit. there are purple tentacles blocking the way to the next part that leads to the tentacle suit and she says she needs to destroy the tentacles from the floor but how do i do that or is this accesible later on the game?
Assuming you're standing right in front of those purple tentacles, there's a path nearby that has a meaty blob at the end, destroy it and you'll destroy the tentacles

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Been a while since I've played, but here is where the fleshy blobs to open the path should be (couldn't remember the specific path branch for the second blob, so if someone would like to edit out the wrong location, feel free)

Sep 11, 2018
Full game, nothing is censored. We use the Steam version here

Assuming you're standing right in front of those purple tentacles, there's a path nearby that has a meaty blob at the end, destroy it and you'll destroy the tentacles
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Been a while since I've played, but here is where the fleshy blobs to open the path should be (couldn't remember the specific path branch for the second blob, so if someone would like to edit out the wrong location, feel free)
thank you both but I'm stuck before the part that reaches blob number 2
1689578962303.png

Revental

Aug 8, 2020
I hope I'll get to see this game soon...
Bought it on Steam, didn't work ; downloaded it here, still doesn't work
Corrected all the missing msvcrXXX.dll errors, still a big nope
All .NET Frameworks up to date , all Visual C++ packages downloaded and up for 2008 - 2010 - 2012 - 2013 - 2015-2022 vers , DirectX up to date
Used all the solutions provided by this webpage https://www.howtogeek.com/874113/how-to-fix-the-0xc000007b-error-on-windows/ trying to fix but still stuck on the 0xc000007b error, even on tester vers of the game

Even DarkMoonTranslation can't find why all my fixes don't work, anyone has an idea ?

istilldontgetit.png Error saying .NET or a later version is installed
idontgetit.png All packages installed in x64 and x86 version

Revental

Aug 8, 2020
are you tried to fix compatibility of game with your version of windows?
Tried to solve like this, Windows tried to run it with XP (Service Pack 3) as an administrator, same 0xc000007b error
Tried manually with other vers from Windows 8 , 7 and XP, still not working
Last option is to see if reduce color mode, disabling fullscreen optimizations or run in 640x480 screen resolution would work (but I'm not sure about that). I don't get it, this game is the only one which doesn't work properly

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
I hope I'll get to see this game soon...
Bought it on Steam, didn't work ; downloaded it here, still doesn't work
Corrected all the missing msvcrXXX.dll errors, still a big nope
All .NET Frameworks up to date , all Visual C++ packages downloaded and up for 2008 - 2010 - 2012 - 2013 - 2015-2022 vers , DirectX up to date
Used all the solutions provided by this webpage https://www.howtogeek.com/874113/how-to-fix-the-0xc000007b-error-on-windows/ trying to fix but still stuck on the 0xc000007b error, even on tester vers of the game

Even DarkMoonTranslation can't find why all my fixes don't work, anyone has an idea ?

View attachment 2788484 Error saying .NET or a later version is installed
View attachment 2788482 All packages installed in x64 and x86 version
What about Visual C++ 2005 x86 and x64? (shouldn't be the issue though)

If your graphics control panel has any enhancements active by default, try turning them off specifically for the game.
See the following quote for why I am mentioning this:
I think I found my problem, if you have "amd software adrelaline edition" on your pc, you have to desactivate some enhancement option (that automatically activate on any new game since the 23.7 version of the graphic driver) in order to play , (also the 2013 c++ was missing but probably not that since it was already missing a week ago and was working), thanks for you help hope my experience can help other people with the same issue in the future.

TheodoreBear

May 7, 2019
Tried to solve like this, Windows tried to run it with XP (Service Pack 3) as an administrator, same 0xc000007b error
Tried manually with other vers from Windows 8 , 7 and XP, still not working
Last option is to see if reduce color mode, disabling fullscreen optimizations or run in 640x480 screen resolution would work (but I'm not sure about that). I don't get it, this game is the only one which doesn't work properly
Try installing , newer versions of Windows don't have it by default

Revental

Aug 8, 2020
What about Visual C++ 2005 x86 and x64? (shouldn't be the issue though)

If your graphics control panel has any enhancements active by default, try turning them off specifically for the game.
See the following quote for why I am mentioning this:
Found a Visual C++ 2005 x86 and x64 (Service pack 1), still not working

Try installing , newer versions of Windows don't have it by default
Done, I just hope the installation was successfull when I saw the .zip archive and all the packages , however, didn't help me to launch the game

4.30 star(s) 74 Votes