Alternative upload:

The Agnietta: The Holy Healer & The Cursed Dungeon
The Agnietta
The Holy Healer & The Cursed Dungeon

(Supporter Release Repack)

Version: 1.05
Languages: English, Chinese, Japanese
Downloads (Split):
(Performance boosted with UAGC v2.4.6 with compressors disabled)
Alt Download (Compressed):
(Compressed with UAGC v2.4.6 at Default Settings)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Mods:

If you like the game, please go support the dev.

Last edited:

DaBouncer

Jan 24, 2020
The_Agnietta_1.00_B - but your comment made me check and see that since I downloaded there's been another release. I shall try that one and report back.
If you had've scrolled down 5 posts from my post you quoted, you would have learnt that 1.0 had that bug. For some retarded reason though the OP isn't being updated, but glad to see you at least got there in the end :)

Aloof_Tooth

Feb 18, 2022
If you had've scrolled down 5 posts from my post you quoted, you would have learnt that 1.0 had that bug. For some retarded reason though the OP isn't being updated, but glad to see you at least got there in the end :)
I did a search for "black screen" and checked the latest few results. I'm blaming the algorithm.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TheAgniettaHealerAndTheCursedDungeon-1.04
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Shadowclonezero

Sep 21, 2017
yes, I did, and then I learned that saves from 0.95 to 1.04 aren't compatible cause the game crashed, who the hell has the time to grind the entire game from the start again?
yes, from the posts I've read, I've come to the conclusion that no save(not even 1.00, 1.01, 1.02, 1.03) is correctly compatible with 1.04, because it seems like some little bugs and/or issues remain even after installing the newest patch. So starting over is most likely the best idea.. anyways, he did at least add a bit of content after .95.. so at least there is that

edit: I suppose you could look for a save file in this thread or try cheats program, if needed

nickelpower

Jun 1, 2022
is latest version for steam whatever censored/cut a lot ? because i read somehere here that after 0.8 something version devs have done this stuff
also if it is, how much content is missed?

Last edited:

theenight

May 2, 2021
View attachment 1011723

Overview:
Demyra the healer is on a mission to purify the Agnietta Cursed Dungeon.
Along the way, she may encounter all sorts of lust-filled demons looking for a pure virgin to impregnate.
Will Demyra escape all the traps in the dungeon just waiting for an innocent girl to be their victim?
2D hack 'n slash game with a female character fighting monsters in caves.​

Thread Updated: 2023-05-04
Release Date: 2023-04-30
Developer: B-flat - - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.04
Language: Chinese, English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Use F1 to reassign controls.
DOWNLOAD
Steam
Win
: - MEGA - -

Extras: WALKTHROUGH / TIPS - - Mod - Troubleshooting -
Guide

flust thanks for the link
*This unofficial port/version/code is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1011883 View attachment 1011739 View attachment 1011740 View attachment 1011741 View attachment 1011719 View attachment 1011720 View attachment 1011721 View attachment 1011736 View attachment 1011737
when i run the game i get the error "MSVCR120.dll was not found" i need help with this please

Whotfisthis

May 30, 2021
is latest version for steam whatever censored/cut a lot ? because i read somehere here that after 0.8 something version devs have done this stuff
also if it is, how much content is missed?
If a hentai game is released on Steam then you could pretty much expect it to not be censored or cut at all lmao. A lot happened since 0.8 but we have a (probably) completed game now

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
Christ this game is glitchy. I soft locked at the gargoyle which got fixed in 1.04 then I fucking soft lock AGAIN after putting on the anal plug attempting to interact with the anal plug.
This is annoying honestly.

cluddieclud

Apr 23, 2023
Christ this game is glitchy. I soft locked at the gargoyle which got fixed in 1.04 then I fucking soft lock AGAIN after putting on the anal plug attempting to interact with the anal plug.
Every new patch you gotta delete your save file and play a new save. Its quite fast to get to where you left .

DualElites

Mar 15, 2018
This has probably been asked several times before, but is there some kind of walkthrough?
I am in the Sealed Flame area, destroyed the big tentacle, used the keys, got the new spell/skill - what do I do next? Where do I go? How can I destroy the two other big tentacles, especially the one right next to the blue magic circle?

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
Every new patch you gotta delete your save file and play a new save. Its quite fast to get to where you left .
Seriously? Yeah fuck that I play too cautious most of the time and take forever to do anything I'm not starting over. I guess I'll wait until this is stable by the end of the summer, ffs how disappointing.

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
This has probably been asked several times before, but is there some kind of walkthrough?
I am in the Sealed Flame area, destroyed the big tentacle, used the keys, got the new spell/skill - what do I do next? Where do I go? How can I destroy the two other big tentacles, especially the one right next to the blue magic circle?
Only an augmented flame can kill those tentacles, which only happens while the Q ability is active. (Assuming that's where you are up to in that area)

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
Out of curiosity, which release was your save made in? Steam or Non-Steam? Because saves from either seem to be incompatible with the other.
Mr Technician is sharing the Steam release, and brt345678 has shared a repack of the Non-Steam release with all Non-Steam bugfixes applied.

Should also be noted that other patches should NOT be applied as they are for pre-1.0 versions (and should really go bye-bye now as they'll just cause more problems)

Reactions: Mr Technician

Asians

Apr 20, 2021
No. This game uses Pixel Game Maker MV engine which isn't supported by JoiPlay. Game would be to laggy for an Android device anyways

Which version are you playing?
1st time hearing about issues with that purple stone. Are you sure the panties are still there and fully functional? Could've just been sprite errors but can't hurt to ask
That secret village has always been buggy, gonna be a while until it's fully fixed
The spear skill can be found while exploring the Withered Depths, the area to the left of the Goddess Statue: Depths
-hmm not sure steam says patch_0430 on april 30 while looking at the task bar for the application runnning the game says "The Agnietta 1.04".
-the panties were on before i removed everything using the stone says it on the status in the menu still couldnt remove it had to force a scene to remove them.
-lol figured out the last skill that i was looking for was for after i finish the game.
-found a soft lock not sure if anyone said it before but....i was trying to do a virgin run rn got to the fury move location and the bridges arent there anymore and i cant open the menu anymore so im glad i didnt save lol i only have one save for the virgin run

4.30 star(s) 74 Votes