noman_ex

Aug 30, 2021
This has probably been asked several times before, but is there some kind of walkthrough?
I am in the Sealed Flame area, destroyed the big tentacle, used the keys, got the new spell/skill - what do I do next? Where do I go? How can I destroy the two other big tentacles, especially the one right next to the blue magic circle?
Press Q to enter "Gondul's Fury" mode, then do a spell attack (Z keyboard button) on the tentacles.

Seriously? Yeah fuck that I play too cautious most of the time and take forever to do anything I'm not starting over. I guess I'll wait until this is stable by the end of the summer, ffs how disappointing.
I have been playing on the same save since version 1.00, and I have not had to start over a single time. Do note that I bought the game on DLsite and I have not applied any non-official patches on it.

That's for the left statue, i'm talking the up one, the very top one. Which I've yet to find a lever for and it isn't in the same place as the others.
I think the one is supposed to turn on by itself when you first enter the room. Are you playing on a cracked version of the game or something? I keep seeing people reporting about glitches that I have not encountered at all, and I bought and beat the game on day one.

Last edited:

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
I think the one is supposed to turn on by itself when you first enter the room. Are you playing on a cracked version of the game or something? I keep seeing people reporting about glitches that I have not encountered at all, and I bought and beat the game on day one.
Bruh, that question was already answered.

The top flame gets turned on by a lever behind a blue pillar in the room to the south, after lowering the blue pillar by activating the lever within the blue magic circle.

The bottom flame is the one that is on by default.

ewana

Jan 14, 2020
Excuse me, could you tell me if this game has an ahegao or something? Does she always have such a scared and sad face during sex scenes?

Whotfisthis

May 30, 2021
Excuse me, could you tell me if this game has an ahegao or something? Does she always have such a scared and sad face during sex scenes?
Well if you get the "sexual partners" + "times orgasmed" numbers to purple and trigger sex scenes for the 2nd time then she will make a different face with heart eyes showing that she really wants sex but nowhere close to an ahegao

Last edited:
Reactions: ewana

chronoMayari

Nov 10, 2021
Where can you find the big black tentacles that damage you? I'm missing the tentacle cluster CG and I think I already killed all the ones in the withered ruins. The ones in the sealed flame area don't seem to attack you. Or are there other ways to get this CG?

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
Where can you find the big black tentacles that damage you? I'm missing the tentacle cluster CG and I think I already killed all the ones in the withered ruins. The ones in the sealed flame area don't seem to attack you. Or are there other ways to get this CG?
As far as I know, the only one that triggers that is the first one in the Withered Ruins area. The good news is that the CG's are not save specific, so you could rush to that spot to get it.

TheNextOne

Apr 21, 2020
lol didnt even know that existed man i feel dumb when i wanted to search things on here a couple days ago i did ctrl-f and set the post to 100 smh
Well, at least all Asians know this now we just need to inform the other 40% of people.

Anyways, does anyone know precisely how many mimics are there in the game? I would like to know how many types of mimic shards are there and if there is more than one of each shard?

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
Anyways, does anyone know precisely how many mimics are there in the game? I would like to know how many types of mimic shards are there and if there is more than one of each shard?
I'd say there's about 0-1 per region (from what I've seen, last time I completed the game was pre-1.0)

They are rather rare in this game.

KingOfFap

Oct 28, 2022
Hi guys, I have a problem, I get the error msvcr120.dll and a bunch of similar ones, how do I solve the problem?

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
How many diffrent 'sub-missions' does the little stone-guy have?

He sent me after the panties and then said something about milk? But I think I missed context for it.
Is there some event if I let a monster suck her breasts or was that just general harassment?

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
Hi guys, I have a problem, I get the error msvcr120.dll and a bunch of similar ones, how do I solve the problem?
You need to install the "Visual C++ Redistributable Packages for Visual Studio 2013" (both x86 and x64 for good measure)

Whotfisthis

May 30, 2021
Well, at least all Asians know this now we just need to inform the other 40% of people.

I'm sure there are only 3, 1 shard for each, each shard providing a different permanent buff
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
How many diffrent 'sub-missions' does the little stone-guy have?

He sent me after the panties and then said something about milk? But I think I missed context for it.
Is there some event if I let a monster suck her breasts or was that just general harassment?
Walk up to him with a flying wee wee bug or u-shaped tentacle, both of which attach themselves to her breasts. Each of them are related to 2 different side quests

Reactions: TheNextOne

Crossbow1701

Dec 14, 2019
So ive gotten the full gallery unlocked by another save, but would love to get a save of the goatman village before you enter it. Can anyone help me out?

4.30 star(s) 74 Votes