Hanish321

Jun 2, 2020
Anybody know where I can specifically trigger this scene? Ive finished the game and still have no clue where or how its triggered.

Whotfisthis

May 30, 2021
Anybody know where I can specifically trigger this scene? Ive finished the game and still have no clue where or how its triggered.
Get close to one of the big, wringling black tentacles that could be found in land of sacred flame or withered depths and let them hit Demyra enough to get her HP to 0. If I'm not wrong then you have to attack them with Gondul's Fury turned off

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
Get close to one of the big, wringling black tentacles that could be found in land of sacred flame or withered depths and let them hit Demyra enough to get her HP to 0. If I'm not wrong then you have to attack them with Gondul's Fury turned off
Pretty sure it's only the one that can trigger that scene (the one in Withered Ruins that the game warns you about)
Those aren't even the ones that are in the CG, it's the withered crystal-like tentacles that actually seem to feature.

Reactions: Whotfisthis
Jan 31, 2022
blegh I have to rebind the keys cause I have a custom keyboard where the d-pad is split between the two halves and I just can't figure out what corresponds to what in the rebind menu. Half of the items are still in chinese, rebinding the controls is such a chore... anyone gotten this to work with a controller?

PancakeMix59

Feb 25, 2020
Got the right gear and trying to enter the Withered Ruins to get the left gear - can't get past the tentacle blocking the entrance. Attacking does nothing and it knocks me back if I get close. How do I enter the ruins?

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
Got the right gear and trying to enter the Withered Ruins to get the left gear - can't get past the tentacle blocking the entrance. Attacking does nothing and it knocks me back if I get close. How do I enter the ruins?
Press Q to activate Gonduls Fury, then attack it with fire.

PancakeMix59

Feb 25, 2020
Press Q to activate Gonduls Fury, then attack it with fire.
Doesn't do anything. I know you had to get rid of the other tentacles with that but with this one it makes the same sound effect as attacking it without Gonduls Fury, and nothing happens.

Baitch

Feb 7, 2022
i played the 0.95 uncensored, and stopped near the end (game wasnt translated so far)

do i still get to use my previous saves? or do i have to restart?

Maouhime

Aug 3, 2017
i played the 0.95 uncensored, and stopped near the end (game wasnt translated so far)

do i still get to use my previous saves? or do i have to restart?
If you try to use your old saves you will get stuck with blackscreens.
Seems like everytime the game gets updated previous versions saves break it one way or another

Reactions: AlikManson

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
Doesn't do anything. I know you had to get rid of the other tentacles with that but with this one it makes the same sound effect as attacking it without Gonduls Fury, and nothing happens.
Did you melee or did you fireball while using Gonduls Fury?

Baitch

Feb 7, 2022
Seems like everytime the game gets updated previous versions saves break it one way or another
rip my holy virgin run then... i saved in a really clean spot

i will give it a try first and then if it black screens i will just restart... luckily it will be easier bcs i know the road now

thanks ;)

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
Both. Neither does anything.
Your save is likely borked then if nothing works for you. The only thing that kills them is the enhanced flames that Gonduls Fury provides (and those 2 breakable braziers in the Sealed Flames region)

Did you trigger the warning prompt?

Baitch

Feb 7, 2022
well tested it and definetly got a black screen, i couldnt even start or move the game xD
it was worth the try
time to make another run then... i just hope its fully translated

Reactions: Maouhime
4.30 star(s) 74 Votes