qazmlpok

Dec 20, 2017
Does the steam version fix the horrible performance problems or the game breaking bugs? I really wanted to like this game but it was basically unplayable when I tried it

Reactions: domdale and pizbia

BMS

Jun 3, 2018
Why does this game have a "Japanese Game" tag if it's made by Chinese devs and isn't available in Japanese?

Reactions: Fsfdss

ShannonKun

Apr 30, 2019
OOOFFF..... The game seems good, the art GRATE, uncensored, has the animated and anal sex tags, not MTL, and has actual gameplay. Usually a combination of just 2 of those is enough for me to consider a game, yet the fetishes here are a turn off for me (weird insect / slug like abominations...) This is hard... Is there a CG set I can just download? maybe I'll give the game a try if I like what I see.

This is a rare case, but it happened to me several times before, usually with futa games. Dicks on a girl are not my cup of tea, and it baffles me how much it is for so many others... But I'm not one to kink shame.

Seifer92

Aug 17, 2018
Game is finished, all updates since 1.00 and into the future should just be bugfixes to make the game stable.
Thank you sir, i was actually left at 0.94

Is the game very buggy or enjoyable? should i wait longer before play?

I remember bind the joystick was such a mess lol

slowmist22

Jun 12, 2021
Hi, need some advice on this game, the last ver, I played was ver 0.95 i think, and there's 1 small change that i did not like. how do i bring it back, the one im talking about is how annoying the face hugger with this update, why always the head?
it is different to ver0.95 on ver0.95 when you face the hugger it will go for the face if you turn your back to it, it will go for the bottom.

Do-Jyaaa~~n

May 2, 2018
I got stuck in the moment whet she gets caught by the goats. I`m low hp and death leads to succubus ending. I don`t want to replay anything. Are there any cheats or save editor so I can "restore" some hp?

Last edited:

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
Hi, need some advice on this game, the last ver, I played was ver 0.95 i think, and there's 1 small change that i did not like. how do i bring it back, the one im talking about is how annoying the face hugger with this update, why always the head?
it is different to ver0.95 on ver0.95 when you face the hugger it will go for the face if you turn your back to it, it will go for the bottom.
I'm with you on that change, wish it had been also added to the penis worms rather than being removed.

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
Does the steam version fix the horrible performance problems or the game breaking bugs? I really wanted to like this game but it was basically unplayable when I tried it
The performance problems are heavily influenced by the encryption, the alternative upload does not suffer from that.

There are still some slow downs though (even less in the compressed version)

Don't switch releases though if you have decent progress in one release as the saves are not compatible and WILL break the game.

In other words:
Made lots of progress in the steam version but need better performance? Don't switch to the alternative or compressed versions, instead, process the steam version with UAGC.

As for saves from releases before 1.00, you must start a new game no matter what.

4.30 star(s) 74 Votes