Draconookie

Nov 18, 2020
anyone got a save at least to the point where you encounter creatures other than slugs, tentacles, Facehuggers, and so on or at least one past the "land of the sealed flame" because I am very interested in seeing the captive pet ending as well as the milkable cow slave event.

Whotfisthis

May 30, 2021
OOOFFF..... The game seems good, the art GRATE, uncensored, has the animated and anal sex tags, not MTL, and has actual gameplay. Usually a combination of just 2 of those is enough for me to consider a game, yet the fetishes here are a turn off for me (weird insect / slug like abominations...) This is hard... Is there a CG set I can just download? maybe I'll give the game a try if I like what I see.

This is a rare case, but it happened to me several times before, usually with futa games. Dicks on a girl are not my cup of tea, and it baffles me how much it is for so many others... But I'm not one to kink shame.
My guy 60% of the spicy stuff in this game is tentacles, 20% those things, 10% goatman and 10% shadow things (also you can't just disagree that the flyin wee wees are funny af), plus half of that is best experienced in-game, outside H-scenes, but someone uploaded a compressed version of v1.0.4 with everything decrypted so here you go
H-scenes
And in-game assets if you feel like messing with it

Last edited:
Reactions: Trigard

O.HyKing

Aug 22, 2018
Anybody know where I can specifically trigger this scene? Ive finished the game and still have no clue where or how its triggered.
I've restarted the entire game to find the fastest way to get that scene and here it is: Try to reach the sealed flame zone first, obtain gondul's fury. After that, there will be a stage where you have to run through a series of flame statues to reach the east side of the map. Keep running until you find a black tentacle that needs to be killed using the gondul flame. Just remember not to kill it, turn off the ability and press C to melee it. Every time you hit it, it hits back and keep doing so until you run out of HP. Beware of mobs spawning around you, deal with them first or else they may kill you and end up giving you the wrong scene. I tested that black tentacle scene using the tentacles found in the temple before obtaining the gondul flame but they only lower your health to a certain point then stop and keep hitting you without dealing the finishing blow

V^V

Aug 26, 2020
Is there a reason for me to update from v1.04? I cleared the game and on another run and I'm scared it would mess up my saves.

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
Is there a reason for me to update from v1.04? I cleared the game and on another run and I'm scared it would mess up my saves.
Only if you are experiencing issues. If you do update, make sure you don't switch to a different release.

i.e:
Currently playing on the Steam version? Stick to the updates shared by Mr Technician
Likewise, currently playing on the Alternative or Compressed versions? Stick to the updates shared by brt345678

_lentv_

Jul 29, 2022
Sorry to bother elo I only have 3questions

1.How do you get your female protagonist pregnant?

2.How long is a female protagonist pregnant

3.so i was wondering will pregnancy and gives birth

Whotfisthis

May 30, 2021
Sorry to bother elo I only have 3questions

1.How do you get your female protagonist pregnant?

2.How long is a female protagonist pregnant

3.so i was wondering will pregnancy and gives birth
The protagionist gets pregnant if something ejaculates in her vagina (does not happen with black shadow things). It takes a few minutes for baby to grow and come out

0800vids

Apr 22, 2018
My guy 60% of the spicy stuff in this game is tentacles, 20% those things, 10% goatman and 10% shadow things (also you can't just disagree that the flyin wee wees are funny af), plus half of that is best experienced in-game, outside H-scenes, but someone uploaded a compressed version of v1.0.4 with everything decrypted so here you go
H-scenes Mega
And in-game assets Mega if you feel like messing with it
Sadly the second link doesn't work. Possibility for a reupload?

Eidolic

Jun 11, 2019
So the game is great but buggy as all hell? Anyone who's played for a while, have you noticed a significant improvement since 1.0 in terms of bugfixes?

Whiskaz

May 24, 2023
anyone have the proper Redist file to fix this MSVCP120.dll missing stuff because i have been trying to instal my Redist i used to when i have the same issue on the other game such as Far Cry 3 but it still doesn't work so i think i need some proper redist if anyone willing to share it that will be good because im very curious about this game because from the review the game was amazing and interesting and i wanted to try it so if anyone know what kind of redist i need to use please let me know, thanks in advance guys

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
anyone have the proper Redist file to fix this MSVCP120.dll missing stuff because i have been trying to instal my Redist i used to when i have the same issue on the other game such as Far Cry 3 but it still doesn't work so i think i need some proper redist if anyone willing to share it that will be good because im very curious about this game because from the review the game was amazing and interesting and i wanted to try it so if anyone know what kind of redist i need to use please let me know, thanks in advance guys
You mean . Make sure you have both x86 and x64 installed.

Reactions: Whiskaz
4.30 star(s) 74 Votes