Whotfisthis

May 30, 2021
Is it possible to fight the tentacle boss?
Yes you could kill it, but I'm sure it will just respawn the next time you go to where it is
Sadly the second link doesn't work. Possibility for a reupload?
Mfs really had to strike even uploads of compressed PNGs lmao
Check the post again if you don't mind the file host
So the game is great but buggy as all hell? Anyone who's played for a while, have you noticed a significant improvement since 1.0 in terms of bugfixes?
Definitely miles less buggy than 1.0, and noticeably better performance than beta versions. The only area that is buggy now (I think) is the Capra secret village but nothing too gamebreaking since stuff becomes normal again if bugs do occur there and you leave the area

Jamal1296

Jan 16, 2022
Is there a reason to not lose to the monsters? Like at all. Oh and does the butt plugg thing do anything and should i avoid it?

areanvs

Jul 8, 2020
I've completely cleared the withered dungeon and opened up the path to the fire area, but I still don't see the left gear. I have the right gear, can anyone tell me precisely where it is?

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
I've completely cleared the withered dungeon and opened up the path to the fire area, but I still don't see the left gear. I have the right gear, can anyone tell me precisely where it is?
Are you sure you don't have the left gear? Because it was being held in the doorway blockage before the connector to the fire area.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Whotfisthis

May 30, 2021
Have you checked the chests at the end of the withered dungeon where you open that path

Seifer92

Aug 17, 2018
Hey guys, i've played 0.94 for awhile, my save is lost and i've started the game again but i've noticed the keybind are still not translate and trying 1by1 is super giga cringe, any fix for this? been trying usin search but no luck

edit: i'm playing latest verion now ofc

Last edited:

areanvs

Jul 8, 2020
Are you sure you don't have the left gear? Because it was being held in the doorway blockage before the connector to the fire area.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm at that location now but it's not in my inventory. I see no chest or anything in my inventory. See the attached screenshots.

Whotfisthis

May 30, 2021
Hey guys, i've played 0.94 for awhile, my save is lost and i've started the game again but i've noticed the keybind are still not translate and trying 1by1 is super giga cringe, any fix for this? been trying usin search but no luck

edit: i'm playing latest verion now ofc
I just used the original controls to figure out the keybinds
For example, C is the melee attack key, and if F1 settings menu says [Press C to ching cheng hanji] then I could infer that "ching cheng hanji" is the melee attack function

If not you could just hold your phone up to use Google Translate
Does the complete release need uncensor patch or is 1.05 fully playable out of the box?
Fully playable and uncensored, nothing else needed other than visual C++ redistributables and stuff to run the game in the first place if you don't have them

Reactions: Nightmare799

miraichan

May 22, 2020
The game's resolution a bit jaggy, is this normal or there's settings I can change ? I've tried changing magnify, but nothing seem to change

trocolloo

Jul 18, 2018
Is it normal that the face huggers only latch on the face? I'm pretty sure in older versions of the game they could get on the pussy and ass too

IIFallXnII

Apr 24, 2020
I just downloaded the game from megaz and unpack it and when I open the application it shows "pixel game maker MV player has stop working" what do I do?

4.30 star(s) 74 Votes