Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
I don't remember dogs, were they added after 0.95? Also is this worth playing right now or are updates still pending?
As long as you stick with the releases from the same uploader you should be fine with any future updates, though backup the save folder before updating just in case.

Mr Technician usually tests whether or not saves work in new patches for the release they share.
brt345678 doesn't do any save compatibility testing, but results should be identical to those of Mr Technician

Again, this is ONLY if you stick to updates from the same uploader. Do NOT switch or you will need to start fresh.

The project is complete so any future updates should just be bugfixes or other maintenance.

Also, for all releases, saves from before v1.00 are not compatible (Steam is an exception if the saves are also from the Steam pre-1.00 versions)

Kcxsan

Apr 22, 2020
If you have problems with scaling and image quality, go to the Nvidia control panel settings and lower the resolution there (example 1920 x 1080 > 1600 x 900).
The picture quality should improve

Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Aug 19, 2022
Jun 17, 2022
Question.
What are requirements to a good ending?
I kept virginity up to the end, but got "Eternal Nightmare" end.

I presume it's related to memory fragments, and if yes, where's the 6th?
1,2,3,5,7 are in the chests.
4 you receive from gargoyle.
Where to search for 6th shard?

UPD: I totally forgot to check the door you blast with ballista in Cursed Corridor. The 6-th shard's located there.

Last edited:

Whotfisthis

May 30, 2021
Randomly decided to check the Patreon page, turns out any posts about patch notes and future plans are publicly available. Latest one looks interesting with how much future info there is
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
> Next project will use Unity instead of this shitty engine les gooooooooooooo
> It's been months already where's the new Patreon tho

4.30 star(s) 74 Votes