trifyd

Jun 12, 2018
the game keep crashing after the first loading screen, it was working fine a week ago, i don't know what happend, can someone help me?

sonikk

Jun 23, 2022
I accidentally killed the stone guy/helmet boss before I got the tentacle suit, now the guy cannot be found everywhere; is there a way I can revive him?

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
This is one of the most confusing threads I have been in. The patch links are old? Is the Mega link up to date? I would like to try this game, but I feel like it may be an exercise in futility...
If you're confused, Mr Technician posts the steam release on their profile so you could grab it from there.
Or if you want the version with all languages, grab the release from brt345678 here (they also rolled a compressed version that has better performance)

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
the game keep crashing after the first loading screen, it was working fine a week ago, i don't know what happend, can someone help me?
Backup your saves and try a clean install of the game, make sure you stick with the releases from the same uploader as the release you started your saves with.

trifyd

Jun 12, 2018
Backup your saves and try a clean install of the game, make sure you stick with the releases from the same uploader as the release you started your saves with.
Is there a save file or settings file located somewhere other than where the .exe is? I remember that I stopped playing because my save file became corrupted. Maybe that's the reason, but I have already deleted and reinstalled everything twice now.

Mr Technician

Apr 30, 2018
Is there a save file or settings file located somewhere other than where the .exe is? I remember that I stopped playing because my save file became corrupted. Maybe that's the reason, but I have already deleted and reinstalled everything twice now.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\The Agnietta\Resources\save
Assuming you have the Steam Version, and it is a default game library location (your "C" drive).
Saves will be kept also in your Steam Cloud.

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
Like Mr Technician said, if you are using the Steam version the saves will be in the Resources/Save folder as well as in the Steam Cloud. The Steam version is the only release that has a secondary location for saves (on the proviso that the game is run via Steam)

If all else fails (and if you no longer have any saves to worry about), try the version uploaded by brt345678

Also, make sure you have the required Visual C++ runtimes installed and that they are up-to-date.

Reactions: Mr Technician

Whotfisthis

May 30, 2021
I accidentally killed the stone guy/helmet boss before I got the tentacle suit, now the guy cannot be found everywhere; is there a way I can revive him?
I guess you could try going to where you acquire the suit and interact with things to see if anything works, otherwise you could just cheat finish the quest with the F2 button, it's just a simple fetch quest anyways

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
I guess you could try going to where you acquire the suit and interact with things to see if anything works, otherwise you could just cheat finish the quest with the F2 button, it's just a simple fetch quest anyways
F2 no longer does a cheat menu. It was replaced with an unstuck function ie: If you somehow get stuck in a wall, pressing F2 should fix being stuck.

trifyd

Jun 12, 2018
I think I found my problem, if you have "amd software adrelaline edition" on your pc, you have to desactivate some enhancement option (that automatically activate on any new game since the 23.7 version of the graphic driver) in order to play , (also the 2013 c++ was missing but probably not that since it was already missing a week ago and was working), thanks for you help hope my experience can help other people with the same issue in the future.

Reactions: No-Nonon

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
if you have "amd software adrelaline edition" on your pc, you have to desactivate some enhancement option (that automatically activate on any new game since the 23.7 version of the graphic driver) in order to play
Typical corporation poor decision with that feature:
Let's make this feature opt out instead of opt in, then the users WILL have to notice the feature, whether they want to or not.

Whotfisthis

May 30, 2021
F2 no longer does a cheat menu. It was replaced with an unstuck function ie: If you somehow get stuck in a wall, pressing F2 should fix being stuck.
Oh right forgot about that
Try pressing F1, see if there's a cheat function that could be rebound to something

classclown2413

Aug 15, 2017
I bought this game on dlsite and for the life of me I cannot figure out the problem, I have installed every c++ on windows, checked directx, and checked my .NET framework. I tried running as administrator but I keep getting this message. I've tried multiple guides but none helped. Any help is much appreciated

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
I bought this game on dlsite and for the life of me I cannot figure out the problem, I have installed every c++ on windows, checked directx, and checked my .NET framework. I tried running as administrator but I keep getting this message. I've tried multiple guides but none helped. Any help is much appreciated
Make sure you have both x86 and x64 versions of the Visual C++ Runtime Redistributables installed.

mullovergem

May 17, 2018
There's another game where I recall it was necessary to download a particular dll and copy it into either the game folder or the .NET installation. Maybe try that as well?

4.30 star(s) 74 Votes