mullovergem

May 17, 2018
The left gear this open final boss where?
Keep advancing through the cage area to the north of the Depths statue. There's an area with a dark fog you have to dispel - the last path you gain access to will be cut short by an event, but the second time around you can follow it to a new area. Complete that area and you'll get the gear.

Shirohige

Jul 4, 2017
Hello, i dont know if i miss somthing or if my save bug, but how manage to get in secret village ?

Statue talk to me about milk but i can only go to tentacles lair when i interact with the purple crystal.

Dont know what to do, save editing is possible ?

Thank you.

Last edited:

Whotfisthis

May 30, 2021
Hello, i dont know if i miss somthing or if my save bug, but how manage to get in secret village ?

Statue talk to me about milk but i can only go to tentacles lair when i interact with the purple crystal.

Dont know what to do, save editing is possible ?

Thank you.
Find the u-shaped tentacle creature, have it jump on character, then go with it to talk to statue

rockstarme

Aug 4, 2021
Already brought on Steam and end the game already but 1 things is bother me...
I have collect memory fragment 1 to 8 but only no 7. i'm missing and it's lead the endless nightmare ending.

Anyone know where the location of fragment memory no.7 ?
Thank you.
Hey, so it is in the area where after being defeated by goat priest. Follow the north path after you escape from the cell, you will find a chest containing it at the dead end.

1688082057424.png

CatgirlYuna

Jun 27, 2023
is anyone ever going to fix the link, or put in a new link like they did with Night of Revenge. The hoops to jump through to play this game are way to complicated to me even with looking it up the solution on this forum for the game.

Ezyrn

Dec 28, 2018
I followed the steps and made the game works, but when i died and reroll, the events didn't trigger :(

Whotfisthis

May 30, 2021
I followed the steps and made the game works, but when i died and reroll, the events didn't trigger :(
Some enemies trigger event immediately when they "kill" you, some don't, a few others (slugs, facehuggers) have to fully cover your body to trigger events

Dargondo

Mar 3, 2018
So I can't even get the game to start.
It launches, but only for maybe a second before it instantly closes itself.

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
So I can't even get the game to start.
It launches, but only for maybe a second before it instantly closes itself.
What steps did you take for installing the game? Which release are you using?

If you installed any mods or patches, that would be a start to not do, as they are for a much older version of the game and are no longer necessary.

Also, do you have the required runtimes installed?

Reactions: Dargondo

Dargondo

Mar 3, 2018

If you installed any mods or patches, that would be a start to not do, as they are for a much older version of the game and are no longer necessary.

I installed some patch files, so I'll try to run it without those patches.

Dargondo

Mar 3, 2018

Yep, that seemed to be the problem, it's running now, thank you.

Reactions: Kenny567

Whotfisthis

May 30, 2021
I lost my save files when selecting new game from Main Menu. On version 1.05. Is this a known bug?
Have you been playing only version 1.05? Have you tried saving new game somewhere and returning to main menu to see if the saves are still there? Can the saves be found within game files?

tallyeight

May 27, 2020
This is one of the most confusing threads I have been in. The patch links are old? Is the Mega link up to date? I would like to try this game, but I feel like it may be an exercise in futility...

Whotfisthis

May 30, 2021
This is one of the most confusing threads I have been in. The patch links are old? Is the Mega link up to date? I would like to try this game, but I feel like it may be an exercise in futility...
Ignore all the mod and patches stuff, the main download has all you need

Holy shit you're telling me mfs haven't clapped dat Mega link yet?

4.30 star(s) 74 Votes