Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
Is it normal that the face huggers only latch on the face? I'm pretty sure in older versions of the game they could get on the pussy and ass too
That is exactly the case, at least for the first one. Once there is one on the face they will then go for the others.
Unfortunately it may stay that way.

Reactions: trocolloo

Pramaho42

Jul 20, 2021
Unironically wish this game had achievements, they're always nice things to do. And of course, different outfits.

Last edited:

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
Will this continue being worked on or what's up?
To quote what the dev has said about the state of the game project:
B-Flat said:
The project will come to a close, but I will continue to maintain it and fix any serious bugs in the game. However, the frequency of patches will not be as frequent as during the first month after its release.
Given that it's the next month already, future bugfixes won't be as frequent as v1.01 through v1.05 were.

Patchez

Русский Аплоадер
Uploader
Jun 12, 2017
To quote what the dev has said about the state of the game project:

Given that it's the next month already, future bugfixes won't be as frequent as v1.01 through v1.05 were.
And what about the content? I remember a bunch of it being removed, and all the mods seem dated.

Seifer92

Aug 17, 2018
i use kb+m, does it matter ?
try to keybind a joystick and you'll see :ROFLMAO: i love to play it with joystick but the amount of bindings is underwhelming, since i've been on hold to play as 0.94 user who lost his save files was going to start for good again

leirisal

Feb 20, 2018
Hey there, how do I unlock the last passive? I've unlocked all CGs by playing and I'm still missing this one.
Tried to read back some pages but I found no info for this one in specific.

luffydono

Nov 7, 2017
hey, I have finished the game and I do not have find 2 skill, I wonder how there is and what it is ? maybe someone can tell me please?

Oct 4, 2019
hey, I have finished the game and I do not have find 2 skill, I wonder how there is and what it is ? maybe someone can tell me please?
i only know how to get the 2nd one since i went for a virgin playthrough(i scoured this forum afterwards for some of the skills)
go here and open this
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

after a cg scene some shadow enemies will apawn around the map, since i have the teleport ring(complete sorcereress\wizard quest), i found one close to a crystal
then just die to it 4 to 6 times and youll get a skill thats basically a dodge roll

luffydono

Nov 7, 2017
i only know how to get the 2nd one since i went for a virgin playthrough(i scoured this forum afterwards for some of the skills)
go here and open this

after a cg scene some shadow enemies will apawn around the map, since i have the teleport ring(complete sorcereress\wizard quest), i found one close to a crystal
then just die to it 4 to 6 times and youll get a skill thats basically a dodge roll
OK thanks, is not easy to find xD

Reactions: Will Not Available

GregariousGibbon

Oct 3, 2018
I dont usually go save begging but this is a rare case where the last one i cant find in the thread is for a previous version..and therefore breaks gallery. My game keeps crashing randomly during the boss battle for possession, or I get softlocked by not being able to remove any critters.

4.30 star(s) 74 Votes