Whotfisthis

May 30, 2021
anyone knows where or how to get this last spell below spear? (if its aviable ofcourse)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

thanks
There's a sussy chest in the Cursed Corridor area that when opened triggers a H-scene, and starting from the moment you open it, new shadowy enemies will spawn in the area. You get the skill if you're defeated by them 3-5 times

Baitch

Feb 7, 2022
There's a sussy chest in the Cursed Corridor area that when opened triggers a H-scene, and starting from the moment you open it, new shadowy enemies will spawn in the area. You get the skill if you're defeated by them 3-5 times
ohhh the one which the shadow gives you a max hp buff?

thaaanks :love:

brt345678

Mar 20, 2023
Alternative upload:

The Agnietta
The Holy Healer & The Cursed Dungeon

(Non-Steam Repack)

Version: 1.05
Languages: English, Chinese, Japanese
Downloads (Split):
(Performance boosted with UAGC v2.4.6 with compressors disabled)
Alt Download:
(Compressed with UAGC v2.4.6 at Default Settings)

Mods:

If you like the game, please go support the dev.
Updated. Also has the Compressed version.

Just a reminder that if you have been playing the Steam release that Mr Technician has been sharing, stick with that release or you WILL have to start a new game.

Seifer92

Aug 17, 2018
Hey guys saw ppl here posted 1.05 while thread is 1.04. I was waiting for the final boss to be released to play this game properly is he out? is the game finished 100%? sorry if asked already im abit drunk and dumb atm

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
Hey guys saw ppl here posted 1.05 while thread is 1.04. I was waiting for the final boss to be released to play this game properly is he out? is the game finished 100%? sorry if asked already im abit drunk and dumb atm
Game is finished, all updates since 1.00 and into the future should just be bugfixes to make the game stable.

Reactions: Seifer92

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
All the patches/mods from pre-1.00 should be ignored, you'll only cause issues if you try to use them with post-1.00

Last edited:

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
TheAgniettaHealerAndTheCursedDungeon-1.05
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

fraazx

Feb 6, 2018
Welp, previous saves fucked. Can I please get a save like at the middle part of the game? I don't want to go through all those puzzles again...

4.30 star(s) 74 Votes