Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
The Agnietta Healer [1.04] Compressed With UAGC 2.4.6 (UnTested)

Win (1.7 GB/ 251 MB) :WorkUpload,Pixeldrain
Thanks megalol Fro UAGC and RPDL For Torrent
Nice, processing the game (Non-Steam release) with UAGC (default settings) cuts the initial start time (from launch to disclaimer screen) from 48 seconds down to 16 seconds (times are specific to my machine, others may vary) :love:

Game size for me:
Before:After:
Folder: 2.23 GB489 MB
.zip: 1.91 GB166 MB

Last edited:

Whotfisthis

May 30, 2021
Nice, processing the game (Non-Steam release) with UAGC (default settings) cuts the initial start time (from launch to disclaimer screen) from 48 seconds down to 16 seconds (times are specific to my machine, others may vary) :love:

Game size for me:
Before:After:
Folder: 2.23 GB489 MB
.zip: 1.91 GB166 MB
I know that compression tech has come a long way in 2023 but wtf I gotta download dis

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
I know that compression tech has come a long way in 2023 but wtf I gotta download dis
There are certain games where using it is not an option, for instance:
  • LonaRPG will crash and nuke the Data and Graphics folders.
Others will gain no benefit from being processed.

Testing a processed game should be a requirement before posting the compressed files i.m.o
Untested was fine in this instance, but still. Would be no fun downloading the compressed version expecting it to work, then having it nuke itself and create a bogus log file cursing the user.

Reactions: Whotfisthis

ArenMoto

Aug 8, 2018
Question cause I dunno if this is on my end or with the current version, but when launching I get an error saying "File MSVRC110.dll is missing", and it wont let me start up. Is this an issue with the launcher, or on my end?

AlikManson

Jan 12, 2022
Question cause I dunno if this is on my end or with the current version, but when launching I get an error saying "File MSVRC110.dll is missing", and it wont let me start up. Is this an issue with the launcher, or on my end?

Скачай и установи Microsoft Visual C++ 2012.

AlikManson

Jan 12, 2022
Did you install the old incompatible patch on top of 1.04?
Are you using an incompatible save?
Оба Варианта не верны.
Устанавливал Версию 1.04 отдельно.
Сохранение пробовал с Версии 1.02 и начинал новую Игру.
В обоих Случаях,когда я проигрываю,после Сцены появляется чёрный Экран и не исчезает.

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
Оба Варианта не верны.
Устанавливал Версию 1.04 отдельно.
Сохранение пробовал с Версии 1.02 и начинал новую Игру.
В обоих Случаях,когда я проигрываю,после Сцены появляется чёрный Экран и не исчезает.
I'm gonna assume you downloaded the steam version (which is the one on the OP, although that one shouldn't be suffering the black screens anymore)

Make sure you have the Visual C++ Runtimes installed (I use the AIO package via Chocolatey) and that your graphics drivers are up-to-date.

Next make sure that it is a completely fresh install of the game.

If you still get a black screen, try the alternative upload that brt345678 posted.

An optional last step is to process the game using UAGC for improved performance and better launch times.

Solifugo

Aug 10, 2018
I remember the last time i tried, before 1.0, the game was having SEVERE performance issues. Are those still around? Like, it took a WHILE for the game to load and then it took a shit ton of ram. I do not have such a bad pc, and i played old versions without problem.

Whotfisthis

May 30, 2021
I remember the last time i tried, before 1.0, the game was having SEVERE performance issues. Are those still around? Like, it took a WHILE for the game to load and then it took a shit ton of ram. I do not have such a bad pc, and i played old versions without problem.
It got better but problems you said are still there, at least the loading time department got the biggest improvement. I would say playing at minimum settings feels just fine, maybe it could get better with the compressed version posted above

Reactions: Solifugo

Bandiger

Jan 12, 2018
The Agnietta Healer [1.04] Compressed With UAGC 2.4.6 (UnTested)

Win (1.7 GB/ 251 MB) :WorkUpload,Pixeldrain
Thanks megalol Fro UAGC and RPDL For Torrent
It looks like there's some type of issues saving here. While playing it looked like it was saving just fine but when I tried to load a save from the menu it did not work and going to the title screen it shows the saves as not being there and creating a new game shows the saves as not being there even though the files are present.

CandyKid

Aug 5, 2018
Is there a way to obtain the tentacle panties without losing Holy Virgin?
As far as I know I'd need released lust to find them in the chest.
Is there a way to get that status without getting deflowered?

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
Is there a way to obtain the tentacle panties without losing Holy Virgin?
As far as I know I'd need released lust to find them in the chest.
Is there a way to get that status without getting deflowered?
There was a time where you could get the penis worm attached using the spell (first worm always goes for her boobs) and then proceed to masturbate until the number was high enough without losing virgin status. Don't know if that still works though.

4.30 star(s) 74 Votes