TheWarxh

Apr 3, 2021
You didn't go installing any patches for older versions did you? Because they cause issues like this if you do.

I personally use a release that is identical to the release as shared by brt345678, though I got my copy from the dev. Never had any issues myself except during pre-1.0 releases.
No, I just installed the version from the first set of links. I just ignored that there were other versions before that release

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
Literally just downloaded it from mega on Win, haven't done anything else
In the corrupted autosave, what happens if you go back to the room at the very beginning?

That save seems to have lost some data involving the initial tutorial (part of which enables the pause menu)
Completing the initial tutorial in the beginning room fixes the pause menu, but some inventory is buggered.

Also, does the same thing happen in the autosave from your non-corrupted playthrough?

AjquWUo13

Nov 16, 2021
i have installed everything man.. its still not work i really dont understand why and how.. googling its related error code also not work..
Just to be sure, do you have this installed and enabled on your system?

2024-01-24_19-07-30-833_Others_-_Completed_-_The_Agnietta_~Healer_and_the_Cursed_Dungeon~_[v1....png 2024-01-24_19-07-44-063_Others_-_Completed_-_The_Agnietta_~Healer_and_the_Cursed_Dungeon~_[v1....png

If you can't enable the .NET Framework 3.5 on windows features, you can use this to enable it without connecting on internet
I have also installed DirectX End-User Runtimes

although the redist. c++ 2015-2022 x86 and x64 is the one that fixed (0xc000007b) error for me

anyway here are all of my programs installed through see on Control Panel, maybe it can help you
2024-01-24_19-18-50-763_Programs_and_Features.png

Last edited:

AjquWUo13

Nov 16, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Been a while since I've played, but here is where the fleshy blobs to open the path should be (couldn't remember the specific path branch for the second blob, so if someone would like to edit out the wrong location, feel free)
Thank god. I've been stuck with the game for hours because this is the way I'm missing

Ok. not sure if this was really is because I tried hitting it with Z, no seems to work

How do you cast fire on the walls? I tried pressing G, seems not to work

2024-01-25_03-00-06-444_The_Agnietta_1.05.png

Last edited:

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
Thank god. I've been stuck with the game for hours because this is the way I'm missing

Ok. not sure if this was really is because I tried hitting it with Z, no seems to work

How do you cast fire on the walls? I tried pressing G, seems not to work

View attachment 3292204
That's the spot where I couldn't remember the specific spot of the fleshy blob. If you have already destroyed the blob, that room is done.

Reactions: AjquWUo13

TheWarxh

Apr 3, 2021
In the corrupted autosave, what happens if you go back to the room at the very beginning?

That save seems to have lost some data involving the initial tutorial (part of which enables the pause menu)
Completing the initial tutorial in the beginning room fixes the pause menu, but some inventory is buggered.

Also, does the same thing happen in the autosave from your non-corrupted playthrough?
Hi, quite a while. I didn't try going back to the beggining since I just started the game back from zero.
And no, It didn't happen again unless I lost lost, like when you get preggo from the enemies you lose and they take you to their seedbed. Once that happens the Esc menu bugs and you can't open it again.

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
Hi, quite a while. I didn't try going back to the beggining since I just started the game back from zero.
And no, It didn't happen again unless I lost lost, like when you get preggo from the enemies you lose and they take you to their seedbed. Once that happens the Esc menu bugs and you can't open it again.
Hmm... maybe try the alternative version shared by brt345678 here.

Start fresh and then take the same steps that cause the bug.
There are changes that were made to the Steam release that could be breaking things unintentionally.

It might also be specific seedbed areas that trigger the bug too. I couldn't recreate it using the Slug seedbed area for instance in either version, even in the corrupted save. It's also the only one I tried.

TheWarxh

Apr 3, 2021
Hmm... maybe try the alternative version shared by brt345678 here.

Start fresh and then take the same steps that cause the bug.
There are changes that were made to the Steam release that could be breaking things unintentionally.

It might also be specific seedbed areas that trigger the bug too. I couldn't recreate it using the Slug seedbed area for instance in either version, even in the corrupted save. It's also the only one I tried.
Uhm, might be just a thing of corrupted data on the decompressing process maybe, I don't know but it did happen constantly to me each time I lost. I already completed the game and unistalled so I'm not really keen to do that since I would have to redownload the game. But if I find the time I will.

Sadwolfy

Jan 18, 2018
There is some configuration for the screen being in fullscreen and with good resolution? I already tried almost every config with and without the magnify option but it always stay serrated in the end. I could play for a little in fullscreen and full resolution if I am correct, but I changed without wanting to and dont know how I did it. Anything I can do?
I don't know if someone else had a fix for that, nothing worked for me except the most stupid and random thing I did.

1)- F1 to open the menu
2)- Settings -> Game Screen
3)- Set Full Screen -> Press OK
4)- Now... chose "Window" -> chose "Full screen" -> Press CANCEL

Now you should have an full screen with the right resolution. (Just to be clear DON'T apply on step 4)
I hope that may help someone else too.

Reactions: NotReallyNo

Japhrey

Jul 29, 2017
Its been a few months since i played this game, is there any new content?
And btw, should i download the game from the first page or is there any new link that i should go for?

Whotfisthis

May 30, 2021
Its been a few months since i played this game, is there any new content?
And btw, should i download the game from the first page or is there any new link that i should go for?
Game is fully done, there hasn't been any new content, and you can download from the first page

4.30 star(s) 73 Votes