• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
i dont think so i have C++ 2015-2019 and thx for your help
You need all the ones from before the 2015 version as well.

MSVCP120.dll and MSVCR120.dll are from the Visual C++ 2013 runtime redistributable.
MSVCR100.dll is from the Visual C++ 2012 runtime redistributable.

You also need to install both x86 and x64 versions of all that are installed. (The game engine used is looking for the x86 versions of the files)

All of the runtime redistributables should be installed to avoid these errors and it is best to install in the order of oldest to newest, x86 then x64.

I myself use the vcredist-all package that is available through Chocolatey. (If using Steam there is a redistributables tool that is basically the same thing)

Last edited:

geilerjizz

Jul 14, 2020
You need all the ones from before the 2015 version as well.

MSVCP120.dll and MSVCR120.dll are from the Visual C++ 2013 runtime redistributable.
MSVCR100.dll is from the Visual C++ 2012 runtime redistributable.

You also need to install both x86 and x64 versions of all that are installed. (The game engine used is looking for the x86 versions of the files)

All of the runtime redistributables should be installed to avoid these errors and it is best to install in the order of oldest to newest, x86 then x64.

I myself use the vcredist-all package that is available through Chocolatey. (If using Steam there is a redistributables tool that is basically the same thing)
Ok i will do that and keep you updated if it works. And thank you for the help

Reactions: Jerrian

makeuseofme

Jul 21, 2020
Does anybody have work around for this game having an all white option screen? Otherwise oddly enough this is working better then my playing on my own PC Natively!

whitemage88

Jul 25, 2020
The area "capra prison" is the door right after coming up from the shortcut from the depths right? It has four rooms, and the one on the right has a box? Phara's teleporting event is happening, I've searched the entire prison.

TaimaninIllya

May 7, 2021
I just wanna ask a quick question, back during ~0.8 this game was taken off of Patreon (iirc?) and got censored.
Is this full release back with all it's content or is it cut ever since that happened?

Mcrk07

Jan 7, 2023
Can anyone tell me how many memory fragments are there and their locations?

Last edited:

Whotfisthis

May 30, 2021
I just wanna ask a quick question, back during ~0.8 this game was taken off of Patreon (iirc?) and got censored.
Is this full release back with all it's content or is it cut ever since that happened?
All content is back, fully uncensored
Can anyone tell me how many memory fragments are there and their locations?
8 in total, very hard to memorize all locations so unless someone here actually mapped them all out, I suggest you open every chest you see

• Red Heart
Reactions: TaimaninIllya
4.30 star(s) 72 Votes