unknownPlunger

Sep 27, 2021
I don't think the BetterIcons mod could cause such a crash (all it does is change the game executable's icon resource), but here's the original Game.exe file without it anyway. OriginalGameExe.7z
No dice unfortunately (not that I expected an EXE icon change to do anything :p)

Have you installed all of the Visual C++ runtime redistributables (both x86 and x64, 2005 thru to 2022)? [not all are necessary for specifically this game, but it doesn't hurt to have them all anyway]
Yeah, gave that a go, didn't seem to help.

I'm actually crashing on almost every big screen transition now. Not sure what I did or changed, but this isn't the best state to be in. I think I'm gonna give up on this one. Thanks for you help though! Maybe someone else will have a similar problem and figure out a fix.

moozbaz

May 27, 2023
Still doesn't work
Edit:Nvm found out it missing some file so I repair them and it work now
it's been 4 years but could you possibly tell me what those files were? at this point I'm making a hybrid because of the amount of files I put in it's core and it still failed to launch

tentaclenjoyer_

Jul 22, 2024
Any idea why butt view window vanishes while struggling? It's not supposed to cause I can see it begin showing the enemy's advances, but then the window just disappears.

There's also a log message "give up struggle" that pops up sometimes after holding F, except she doesn't actually give up.
got some respond my fellow compadre? same bug for me

Damosheen

Jul 17, 2024
Every time I try to go to a new room, the game crashes. Anyone know how to fix it? I've tried downloading from other sources, but the same issue happens. When I go into any of the resource folders, all of them are empty, but I don't know if that would be part of the problem.

4.30 star(s) 74 Votes