Mar 17, 2018
I noticed a lot of people asking for saves. I just want to point out that most of the hentai happens during gameplay, not during scenes. Scenes are very nice, but there are very few of them. This game is worth actually playing. The gameplay is literally non-stop hentai. All of the monsters are extremely sexually aggressive and will constantly attempt to violate and impregnate the MC. Furthermore the game features mechanics that will force the MC onto a path of self destruction. In order to get rid of certain debuffs she has to let monsters molest her, etc...

Kokujou

May 19, 2018
pixel animations... but no real animations >.< i mean it's not about arguing whats god and whats bad but... there is at least a difference big enough to distinguish them XD

kk9996

Oct 11, 2020
I still cannot open the game even though I do have Microsoft Visual C++. Something must've gone array I don't know what. Can someone help me?
Edit: Nvm, figured it out.

Last edited:
Aug 22, 2018
when i try to extract is asking pasword
Password is B-flat&wolfzq

Also, read. The. Fucking. Thread - I would not be surprised if the password has been mentioned 100 times by now.

I still cannot open the game even though I do have Microsoft Visual C++. Something must've gone array I don't know what. Can someone help me?
Don't you just hate it when you're looking for a solution to a problem, and everything you find is "Nvm, figured it out" with no explanation?

Please, don't make that problem worse - what did you have to do to solve your issues?

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
I, have c++ and can run other games that require it, but for some reason this game won't except my c++..... what's wrong?

MrDeadRat

Oct 26, 2017
Please tell me how you fixed it, I have every version of mvc installed

Edit: For anyone having trouble aio210 was what helped me

Last edited:
Jun 19, 2018
This is a such a well made game for its genre.
My only advice for people looking to try it out is save frequently and use all save slots (Keep one slot for the checkpoint rooms and alternate the other ones as you progress through a level).
There is a mind control mask enemy that has the ability to invert your movement controls or sometimes cause you to lose control completely (like a stun). This can lead to a bug where you're either stuck unable to perform any action or your character is stuck facing backwards (moonwalking and facing away from things you are interacting with).

Also, just as qu245 said earlier, if you're only checking the gallery you are missing out on a lot of stuff.

Reactions: ko-xan
Jun 19, 2018
Where do I go after I have found the quaint key?
If that's the key from the Fire statue area, then back where you came from and left instead of right (when you first entered the fire area you went all the way down and then turned right to go to the fire-breathing statues. Turn left instead.) I think you had to crawl through a crack in the wall.

Asavar

Apr 16, 2020
Is this version save compatible to the previous version? Can't transfer saves... it causes a black screen when I try to load

Waflstmpr

Nov 1, 2018
worked for me.
Il try downloading from another source, I used the NOPY link first.

edit: tried the MEGA link, when extracting it still says wrong password. It extracts it, but it wont let me open the application after.

Edit2 : works now, my dumbass didnt delete the space that came after I copy/pasted the password.

Last edited:

karilfrost

Jul 7, 2020
its asking for a password and i dont see anything around that could be it. is it only the mega download thats got the password protection? the .65 version didnt need one so im lost

EDIT: i didnt realise the comments posted oldest first now that ive figured that out just ignore this lmao

xxoo

Dec 19, 2017
position is error for the game on VMware Fusion of MacOs or Linux.
@Direct Message me for hel

Waflstmpr

Nov 1, 2018
its asking for a password and i dont see anything around that could be it. is it only the mega download thats got the password protection? the .65 version didnt need one so im lost
Literally check the last couple of pages, the password is fucking everywhere.
It may not work for you, because it didnt work for me, but it works for everyone else it seems.

4.30 star(s) 74 Votes