Jul 28, 2017
but if u search password then all you get is people asking for the password,lol
Which wouldn't be an issue in the first place if the horny mongs had any sense to use the search function before shitting up the thread with useless questions.
I used to think the oldschool no spoonfeeding thing on 4chan was stupid and mean for no reason but by god do I see why they did that now.

max_002

Mar 30, 2019
cons: few saves (only 3) you need at least 30 because there are places where you have to save several clean saves.

on the second location an error: the exit function and cleaning of monsters from the body does not work
*the error is related to the monster 2 photos in the game description
*did not understand how the level of the heroine rises.
3,4,5 locations to pass the boss is already problematic, but one is impossible (where the lattice rises) bought everything that can be bought but nothing helped

Aug 22, 2018
Why do people have to be dicks about the password? I mean my page displays 100 comments per page at 7 pages means 700 comments to scroll through. Just be a decent fucker and say the password is B-flat&wolfzq
When (well over) the posts on the thread are "what's the password?" and people replying with the password?

Yeah, there's a problem.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bazingawilliams

TheNextOne

Apr 21, 2020
can anyone explain to me what the womb parasite system is? couldn't find anything about it.
Would like to know that too. Managed to get the parasite but it stays at the zero level all the time. Also it seems to prevent orgasms?
I wish the dev would release updates with full translation of the new content...

Alexandra69

Feb 12, 2021
This is a such a well made game for its genre.
My only advice for people looking to try it out is save frequently and use all save slots (Keep one slot for the checkpoint rooms and alternate the other ones as you progress through a level).
There is a mind control mask enemy that has the ability to invert your movement controls or sometimes cause you to lose control completely (like a stun). This can lead to a bug where you're either stuck unable to perform any action or your character is stuck facing backwards (moonwalking and facing away from things you are interacting with).

Also, just as qu245 said earlier, if you're only checking the gallery you are missing out on a lot of stuff.
mind control mask enemy?

Alexandra69

Feb 12, 2021
cons: few saves (only 3) you need at least 30 because there are places where you have to save several clean saves.

on the second location an error: the exit function and cleaning of monsters from the body does not work
*the error is related to the monster 2 photos in the game description
*did not understand how the level of the heroine rises.
3,4,5 locations to pass the boss is already problematic, but one is impossible (where the lattice rises) bought everything that can be bought but nothing helped
i played the entire game using autosave then when i finished it i saved to slot 1
Autosave works

Alexandra69

Feb 12, 2021
The main reason why I wanted to keep her virginity for so long is only because I wanted her to lose it to the giant tentacle in it's nest. BUT there's no way to get there without losing her virginity to a hidden tentacle first.

Sad.png

ACTUALLY, I just thought of something else, the black tentacle CGs, how do you activate that? I know some of them can slap her, but they do no damage...
when you first enter withered ruins you have to get to 0 hp by the black tentacles who slap you

TragicSolitude

Jan 3, 2019
For anyone new about to ask for a password
Please check my post #465 for non password protected archive dl's
(This post will be pruned once the OP updates to fix my mistake of uploading the archive as-is from the Patreon page)

Last edited:

Alexandra69

Feb 12, 2021
According to google translate the tentacle suit is like a virus(like a symbiote maybe) which rejects neurons secreted by the brainwashing worm after transformation.
To take it off you need to get the pink thing that sticks to your head and talk to the mask guy, i didnt translate what he said but he probably said he will take it off if you put on the cursed collar

I think im pretty much finished the entire game, every scene .
Seems like the girl that heals you may be a bad guy idk

4.30 star(s) 74 Votes