dimas33

Jul 12, 2017
This game is one of the best! Just what we like - heroine needs to go to the bottom of demon-filled temple. ;)

RottenCitizen

Aug 27, 2020
Has anyone yet succeeded in decryption of 'project.json' and files in 'plugins' folder?
We seem to have encryption key in 'info.json' file, but I failed to guess encryption algorithm yet.

If we manage to do it, translating remaining Chinese text to English should be trivial.

unicron9999

Apr 16, 2020
I can't get past the goatman ambush- the bars never lower and I have the same problem after being captured by them with the only things I can do anymore is pass out in the gas room?

tusenpai

Dec 20, 2020
What? Whatever you use to translate it, it butchered it beyond understanding.
Sorry for using google translate because foreign language is very poor! But I won't be able to continue playing with the previous level of patch 0.65!

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
Sorry for using google translate because foreign language is very poor! But I won't be able to continue playing with the previous level of patch 0.65!
New version have different save system, so save files from older versions would crash new ones.
So, or start from the beginning, or use save files that provided with new version instead.

• Wow
Reactions: tusenpai

TJ412

Sep 24, 2018
I can't get past the goatman ambush- the bars never lower and I have the same problem after being captured by them with the only things I can do anymore is pass out in the gas room?
There should always be one of the flying monsters in the prison that you need attached to pass through the gas

siggg121

Feb 13, 2021
Is it just me or escaping/removing bugs, huggers and stuff is too easy? I mean facehuggers from Alien movies were almost impossible to remove, but a few taps of the button here and done.

TJ412

Sep 24, 2018
Is it just me or escaping/removing bugs, huggers and stuff is too easy? I mean facehuggers from Alien movies were almost impossible to remove, but a few taps of the button here and done.
If it were to be any harder, I'd prefer it to be more complex personally. Straight button mashing is tedious and brings ruination to keyboards the world over

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
If it were to be any harder, I'd prefer it to be more complex personally. Straight button mashing is tedious and brings ruination to keyboards the world over
Just hold F dude.
There are option to switch "mash" to "hold".

X3h0n

Jun 18, 2020
Can't stand up any more after crouching in the room with the big mass of tentacles you're supposed to make statues breathe fire on. Pressing v does nothing, nor does any other key. Tried going to other maps, the onsen, nothing worked. Anyone got any advice or do I have to reload for a previous save? I'd rather not since it a fair ways back.

4.30 star(s) 74 Votes