TJ412

Sep 24, 2018
Can't stand up any more after crouching in the room with the big mass of tentacles you're supposed to make statues breathe fire on. Pressing v does nothing, nor does any other key. Tried going to other maps, the onsen, nothing worked. Anyone got any advice or do I have to reload for a previous save? I'd rather not since it a fair ways back.
Had pretty much exactly the same happen. Only option is to reload. I'd strongly advise saving often as the game can bug out like this at any moment.

redscarlet

Jul 16, 2018
the dizzy facehuggers in the minotaur village are glitching my character. Anyone got a save for after the slug boss that i can use?

RottenCitizen

Aug 27, 2020
Has anyone yet succeeded in decryption of 'project.json' and files in 'plugins' folder?
Bump?

I've poked around a bit, and discovered (through GNU Strings) that string "/info.json" (yep, with forward slash) is compiled into Game.exe. Later, when running the game through x32dbg I've also found that there is "enc" string (every encrypted file in the game directory begins with it) is also there, in the compiled code.

That means there are several options, either
  • this encryption algorithm is built into cocos2d
  • this encryption algorithm is built into Pixel Game Maker MV
  • this encryption algorithm was coded manually by the game's developer for this game only
I have little knowledge and experience in reverse engineering native applications, and also I'm pretty lazy. So I've stopped around here for now.

Still, I've found a way to enjoy new content in 0.70 without sacrificing full understanding of what is going on: I've used OCR (pirated ABBYY Screenshot Reader version 9.x.x) and Google Translate. This scheme is surprisingly effective, just choose "Simplified Chinese" as language to recognize and Screenshot Reader works almost flawlessly (sometimes it recognizes comma as digit five ('5') or chinese dot as letter O ('o').
Of course, it is still tedious to run OCR after every VN frame, but it seems to be the best solution that we have for now.

Reactions: snooze321

axmed4555

Sep 3, 2017
Closest, not medieval, is anything by blue axolotl, or Ark Thompson (first is a group, second is a guy on that group - I think). So: The Hunter, and all the Slice of Venture games (3 of them I think).
Really? It's not even close (according to screenshots)

spacemix

Dec 30, 2020
Any update news?

Break through the reward of 400 people, and vote for the next colorful restraint equipment! (The second stage) (Sponsors above 6$ can vote)

It seems a new sex toy / piece of bondage gear is being added soon.

Tsumirin

Jul 4, 2019
first, I like this game project pretty much. And then I have a question for this game...
actually is it possible to post our own suggestion here for this game's developers?
if so

(1) I would suggest to add the x-ray permanent view (switch on/off) and the sperm view inside of the womb alongside impregnation and pregnent feature live show.
(2) penetrating x-ray view permanent (switch on/off) live showing like "nakadashi/creampie".
(3) walking/crawling in samen pool may cause some samen flow inside the vagina.
(4) live details board chart improvement like how much samen is inside protagonist's vagina or womb, liking out/overflowing or her body is prohibing the samen to leak from her pussy.

------something like those features will be interesting in my personal view point--------

the discord link isn't working so I am giving my suggestion here, if someome may help me to get it reach to the developer, it will be helpful. thnak you. ^^

Reactions: Horse with a cancer
Mar 17, 2018
first, I like this game project pretty much. And then I have a question for this game...
actually is it possible to post our own suggestion here for this game's developers?
if so

(1) I would suggest to add the x-ray permanent view (switch on/off) and the sperm view inside of the womb alongside impregnation and pregnent feature live show.
(2) penetrating x-ray view permanent (switch on/off) live showing like "nakadashi/creampie".
(3) walking/crawling in samen pool may cause some samen flow inside the vagina.
(4) live details board chart improvement like how much samen is inside protagonist's vagina or womb, liking out/overflowing or her body is prohibing the samen to leak from her pussy.

------something like those features will be interesting in my personal view point--------

the discord link isn't working so I am giving my suggestion here, if someome may help me to get it reach to the developer, it will be helpful. thnak you. ^^

Discord is private, for Patreon supporters only.

You can try contacting/reaching the dev. through Patreon or blog.

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
Bump?

I've poked around a bit, and discovered (through GNU Strings) that string "/info.json" (yep, with forward slash) is compiled into Game.exe. Later, when running the game through x32dbg I've also found that there is "enc" string (every encrypted file in the game directory begins with it) is also there, in the compiled code.

That means there are several options, either
  • this encryption algorithm is built into cocos2d
  • this encryption algorithm is built into Pixel Game Maker MV
  • this encryption algorithm was coded manually by the game's developer for this game only
I have little knowledge and experience in reverse engineering native applications, and also I'm pretty lazy. So I've stopped around here for now.

Still, I've found a way to enjoy new content in 0.70 without sacrificing full understanding of what is going on: I've used OCR (pirated ABBYY Screenshot Reader version 9.x.x) and Google Translate. This scheme is surprisingly effective, just choose "Simplified Chinese" as language to recognize and Screenshot Reader works almost flawlessly (sometimes it recognizes comma as digit five ('5') or chinese dot as letter O ('o').
Of course, it is still tedious to run OCR after every VN frame, but it seems to be the best solution that we have for now.
I wouldn't worry too much about translations, they usually follow about a month after the initial release.

4.30 star(s) 73 Votes