Bruno3

May 12, 2020
Is it possible to stay "holy virgin" in this game, because the tentacles always get me and i get teleported to a room.

oneechanyamete

Aug 4, 2017
can someone help me please the game launch (i have a window who appear) then imediatly close without crash or other things ^^

banshe

Oct 27, 2017
So is the large gate at the Abyssal Cage the end of the current version? Got the tentacle suit and then got rid of it (Really annoying to play with it, to be honest) but nothing allows me through the gate, and it seems in the area immediately before the gate there's something else you can interact with, but given I can't read the language I have no idea if its relevant or how to deal with it.

kk9996

Oct 11, 2020
OP should put the password in the desc. so that there are less comments asking about passwords... It would also prevent ppl insulting the ones asking for the password.
Edit: might as well link the MSVCP fix as well

Alexandra69

Feb 12, 2021
So is the large gate at the Abyssal Cage the end of the current version? Got the tentacle suit and then got rid of it (Really annoying to play with it, to be honest) but nothing allows me through the gate, and it seems in the area immediately before the gate there's something else you can interact with, but given I can't read the language I have no idea if its relevant or how to deal with it.
I think so i couldn't find anything else

Alexandra69

Feb 12, 2021
I think so i couldn't find anything else

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
Anyone manage to give birth to the womb parasite (not normal tentacles or slugs)?

NikoHello

Oct 3, 2018
So, I get the same issue that others have that the game starts, gets about 10 seconds in, and the freezes and then crashes. I've tried updating Visual C++ (Saw that earlier in the replies), disabling my antivirus, running as admin... It's weird. About 1 time in ever 10 tries, it'll run with no issues. I made it to the Abyssal area just fine. Ran into some bug that forced me into the wall and then accidently closed the game because my stupid hands. Went to try playing again and had the closing issue again.

I'll try looking into the engine to see if crashing is a common problem. Windows Explorer says the engine is Pixel Game Maker MV (unsure if it's similar to RPGMaker MV, but it's by Kadokawa, so same parent company at least). It could also just be another name for the underlying foundation of the engine, just not strictly RPG focused. Unsure, so I'll look into it.

TLDR: Game crashes seconds after properly starting, usually. Most standard troubleshooting steps have proved to be less than effective.

EDIT:

Okay, so first things first, yes, the engine is by the same company and has a bunch of issues like the RPGMaker engines do. From what I can tell, it's relatively new, and therefore super borked with bugs. It seems like it's running into a bunch of issues like the early RPGMaker engines did until they found good stability with VX Ace. And also, there's not a lot of people using it right now, so there's not too much info out there.

Now onto the news about testing. I tried running in compatibility mode for Windows 7 since I saw some people who used the engine were still running older operating systems. No dice. Still crashed. Turned off compatibility mode.

Just as an experiment, I decided to run with my dedicated gpu instead of integrated. At least, I'm pretty sure I am. I went to NVidia Control Panel and changed Global Settings Preferred GPU from Auto-Select to High Perf Nvidia. I also went to the Game.exe properties and set it to run as admin automatically.

No crash.
I tried again. No crash. I... I'm honestly not entirely certain it's the gpu or the admin more or maybe I got lucky twice in a row. Or maybe the planets have aligned for 8 minutes and now I will never be able to run it again for 1000 years.

Sorry I couldn't be more thorough. I've got some experience troubleshooting, but I can't do things like tell you if the dll files are missing or whether VC2010, VC2012, and VC2015 are installed on your system.
( )

Hopefully what I found helps someone. Try your dedicated gpu. Try admin. Maybe it'll work. And if that fails, cross your fingers? Pray to God? Maybe make a deal with a demon? I've done what I can.

Last edited:

TJ412

Sep 24, 2018
So how Animated is this?
It's not really - the only thing really animated is at least a couple sprite animations, but it's just the representation of the character in the gamespace. Other than that it's a modular static standing sprite which changes based on some conditions, and some multi-stage event CGs.

Last edited:
Reactions: Vfan12 and No-Nonon
4.30 star(s) 74 Votes