karilfrost

Jul 7, 2020
Literally check the last couple of pages, the password is fucking everywhere.
It may not work for you, because it didnt work for me, but it works for everyone else it seems.
it worked i copy pasted it just fine also i figured the comments werent reversed like every other form of comments page im sorry

Mar 17, 2018
There is any way to avoid pregnancy in this game?
Not 100% sure what you mean. I think that if the MC is raped by monsters, she has a certain chance of becoming pregnant. If she is defeated and taken into a lair, she is certain to become pregnant. But you can't turn the mechanic off, it's a key mechanic and also the whole point of the game, well, kind off.

Your best bet would be to play very carefully, aiming for a "pure" playthrough. But the game isn't balanced in a fair way and wasn't really meant to be, as you progress, the difficulty level will increase substantially, making rape (almost) unavoidable.

Reactions: MrJinsei
Mar 17, 2018
Damn so I gotta lose to win, I see
Idk how far into the game you are, but the difficulty level grows substantially as you progress, making rape (almost) unavoidable. I think that the final version of the game will be balanced in a way that will make (almost) certain that you get to see the scenes.

Roughly, there a scene for being defeated by every type of enemy. She is taken to their lair, raped and impregnated. Afterwards she can escape. The scenes change a bit depending on her corruption level. There are also a couple scenes obtained in slightly different ways.

DaBouncer

Jan 24, 2020
Honestly, a virgin route seems easy so far, I have a save with a virgin who's reached the capra village. Hardest part was fighting the slug boss, that took me several attempts.

Mar 17, 2018
Honestly, a virgin route seems easy so far, I have a save with a virgin who's reached the capra village. Hardest part was fighting the slug boss, that took me several attempts.
Oh yeah, I also did it by saving and reloading once I knew what the risks were. But I hope that the final version is balanced in a way that makes the virgin route (almost) impossible. I honestly don't really see the point of a virgin route for this type of game :ROFLMAO:. The mechanics like lactation where she has to allow monsters to molest her to remove the debuff and nice too. And there could be even more incentive, like extra buffs from it, etc...

DaBouncer

Jan 24, 2020
The main reason why I wanted to keep her virginity for so long is only because I wanted her to lose it to the giant tentacle in it's nest. BUT there's no way to get there without losing her virginity to a hidden tentacle first.

Sad.png

ACTUALLY, I just thought of something else, the black tentacle CGs, how do you activate that? I know some of them can slap her, but they do no damage...

LowLevelLesser

Feb 8, 2021
Around and around we go~

What's the password?
Here's the password.
What's the password?!
Here's the password...
PASSWORD?!!
PASSWORD.
Need the password?
This is the password, AGAIN.
Question: Password?
Answer: Password....

By the way, the password is "B-flat&wolfzq" because more people will ask.

:rolleyes:... :LOL::coffee:

kk9996

Oct 11, 2020
Don't you just hate it when you're looking for a solution to a problem, and everything you find is "Nvm, figured it out" with no explanation?

Please, don't make that problem worse - what did you have to do to solve your issues?
Please tell me how you fixed it, I have every version of mvc installed

Edit: For anyone having trouble aio210 was what helped me
My problem was 100% a dumb mistake on my part. I figured anyone else would've had it work if they did the steps correctly (unlike me) and didn't think much of it afterwards, but that's my bad. Next time I'll share what I did whether or not it's helpful. What I did was I downloaded the x64 one instead of the x86 one for all the versions.

Bad3gg

Nov 7, 2020
The main reason why I wanted to keep her virginity for so long is only because I wanted her to lose it to the giant tentacle in it's nest. BUT there's no way to get there without losing her virginity to a hidden tentacle first.

Sad.png

ACTUALLY, I just thought of something else, the black tentacle CGs, how do you activate that? I know some of them can slap her, but they do no damage...
Yea, it would be cool if there was a special scene depending on what was the first monster to deflower her.

Which black tentacle? The new one or the ones that grab you when your near a gate in the sex dungeon? The ones that grab you, to my knowledge, dont have a scene. The new one, passed that goat village, will grab you and after a few second will deplete your hp and give a nice scene.

ORRRR you might be talking about the black stone ones. After you pass the goat village and go to the white area where you get the spear dash there are tentacles blocking your way, kind of like the ones you see in the red/fire area.
These will attack you and after you get defeated they will sex ya.
Be sure to do it twice for both scenes. Idk if there are more than 2 scenes, maybe if you faint to it while your pure it may change, idk

thswherizat

Jun 1, 2017
This latest update seems to have not changed the gallery much? I think one more scene but nothing in the replay "If..." section.

Graxenof

Aug 26, 2019
when I was extracting the file it said it needs a password does anyone know what it is?
If you haven't already found it, just scroll up a bit.

This password needs to be pinned somewhere or the file needs to be reuploaded without it or this thread will tack on about 5+ pages of people asking for the password.

Plutonian

Jun 14, 2017
when I was extracting the file it said it needs a password does anyone know what it is?
Around and around we go~

What's the password?
Here's the password.
What's the password?!
Here's the password...
PASSWORD?!!
PASSWORD.
Need the password?
This is the password, AGAIN.
Question: Password?
Answer: Password....

By the way, the password is "B-flat&wolfzq" because more people will ask.

:rolleyes:... :LOL::coffee:

wowwhatisthis

Dec 18, 2018
Why do people have to be dicks about the password? I mean my page displays 100 comments per page at 7 pages means 700 comments to scroll through. Just be a decent fucker and say the password is B-flat&wolfzq
Probably because they can just search for "password" in this thread and it'll show you all the comments that mention a password and having so many people ask for the same thing fills up the thread with nothing useful

4.30 star(s) 74 Votes