f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
Take a deep breath and think for at least 7765 ms at the reasoning you just gave on why "piracy isn't possible anymore" ...
Well, if someone wants to subscribe and then share the censored version, I guess you could...but why bother wasting cash? All the good stuff is in the old versions.

At this stage the only hope for spicy content is for someone to actively start editing the game code themselves.

snooze321

Oct 13, 2017
When you say censorship do you mean mosaics over the images? Because you can't edit the game code to fix that.

An artist would need to go in and redraw it, and then somebody would have to crack the game's unique encryption and put said images back in.

Whotfisthis

May 30, 2021
Y'all ever just imagine if this game was run on the typical RPG Maker instead of Pixel RPG Maker MV

Like, how comparable in terms of performance, graphics and audio quality would that be

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
When you say censorship do you mean mosaics over the images? Because you can't edit the game code to fix that.

An artist would need to go in and redraw it, and then somebody would have to crack the game's unique encryption and put said images back in.
That's right. So that's why I say piracy is pretty much a dead end. Should just switch focus to games like Alien Quest Eve (which is being modded right now).

Vainen

Jan 14, 2021
Are you talking about ver 0.82.2?
There's plenty of cases of false positives, if you're unsure, run it through
It had only a "setup" file, it didn't do anything to the game, but gave me many warnings and restarted my pc.

TragicSolitude

Jan 3, 2019
It had only a "setup" file, it didn't do anything to the game, but gave me many warnings and restarted my pc.
Where did you get your download link from? From the OP?
I've double checked the listed links and all link to the correct content and download the expected files.
It sounds like you got somewhere weird, somehow.
Also, I would run Malwarebytes and Windows Defender across your whole system. As a general rule of thumb, you should NEVER run "Setup.exe" when it's unexpected.

Reactions: Mikewind

Razororjke

Jan 28, 2019
What I need to do to remove this tentacles? Seems like it need to burn somehow but I already tried all spells and got nothing :/

4.30 star(s) 74 Votes