Vainen

Jan 14, 2021
Where did you get your download link from? From the OP?
I've double checked the listed links and all link to the correct content and download the expected files.
It sounds like you got somewhere weird, somehow.
Also, I would run Malwarebytes and Windows Defender across your whole system. As a general rule of thumb, you should NEVER run "Setup.exe" when it's unexpected.
I've just realized that one link can download you the virus setup file but in zip with the name of the original game, its just happend to me with another game.

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
Bugfix patch is a virus, apparently
Yeah, all these links are a complete mess of referrals. Nothing's working ever since Patreon and discord combined HTML referrals.

I think this is just a waste of energy until the game is totally done.

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
already deleted lmao. What happened?
The new way patreon and discord interface together makes hotlinking pointless as the urls keep being changed automatically.

I hate patreon. It's useless to link to a project that uses it anymore.

hd00d

Oct 10, 2018
Ah crap, well I hope that someone managed to snag a copy before it got deleted and re-upload it. It's probably impratical for future versions though.

ashutar

Jul 20, 2020
What I need to do to remove this tentacles? Seems like it need to burn somehow but I already tried all spells and got nothing :/
If I'm not mistaken, these tentacles are the very first ones that can be burned. To do this, you need to break one of the braziers.

Razororjke

Jan 28, 2019
If I'm not mistaken, these tentacles are the very first ones that can be burned. To do this, you need to break one of the braziers.
In this case this is really a bug, I remember that the one brazier has been broken but nothing happen after this. Does someone have a link with a save on this level? I played 0.82.1 version if this is matter

theyuanfan

Aug 30, 2021
Oh, of course you don't know, because you never know that there are tutorials in the beta (for those who can't operate the new version)

ashutar

Jul 20, 2020
In this case this is really a bug, I remember that the one brazier has been broken but nothing happen after this. Does someone have a link with a save on this level? I played 0.82.1 version if this is matter
This is a save for version 0.82. I went and burned the tentacle, but I did not wear a collar with a butt plug.

Reactions: Razororjke
4.30 star(s) 74 Votes