3.70 star(s) 7 Votes

Gosamr

May 6, 2021
So based on what happened in the Overview, the Alchemist's Ring was originally designed to go on his dick, not his finger.
Is that right?

Last edited:

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
Having finished the current content I'm not particularly impressed. The only standout moment was the MC mocking the impotent father as he perved in his step-daughter. The character designs remind me of Uncontrollable except less attractive and the exposition dumps in chapter two were especially dull.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
WTF lol the whole overview is talking about the dad NOT the MC. So what is this about?
Did you not click the spoiler tab?

This leaves us with the MC trying to find a way to get a job after running away from home.
He is staying at a motel suggested by his Mom's friend,
saying that she knows the owner and that the owner might help him get a job.
What will happen now with the MC, and who are the people he meets?

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
Did you not click the spoiler tab?
LoL There's 2 full paragraphs about the dad and 1 short paragraph in the spoiler about the MC. It should be the other way around if Dev wants people to play the game. We still don't know what the game is about from that small paragraph in the spoiler and most people are not going to download a game if they don't know what's up unless they really bored and their waiting for their other games to update. The overview should always Be about the role the MC is going to play in the story. That back story about the dad should be told in the game not the overview.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Is this alive?
based on the last patreon post (two months ago), this one is yet another aboned project.
only it doesnt have that tag, still :HideThePain:

We are thrilled to announce that an update with Chapter 9 and over 100 new renders will be released this month. We have been working hard to bring you the best experience possible and can't wait for you to see what we've been up to. Stay tuned for more information and updates on the release date. Thank you for your continued support!"

DavidTurner

Oct 4, 2017
well that's a darn shame.. I was looking forward to playing this, the female characters are beautiful in a non-conventional way, looking like real people.

I guess I will hold off and see if it gets updated, or gets the abandoned tag.. fingers crossed.

DuckDairyDip

Feb 21, 2018
A shame this game died. Dev didn't communicate much to begin with, so would be surprised if the dev ever returned. Kind of telling no one leaked chapter 8.

3.70 star(s) 7 Votes