Crispy Chicken

Sandwich Lover
Game Developer
Jun 30, 2020
found some typos in 0.2 like at the end after choosing jessica and later sleeping on the couch it says "the funny thing about the universe that it listens" missing an is. And there was one more that I can't remember in the new update. somewhere near the intro too alice's uncle being with his war vet friends mayb?... and noticed a couple of wrong speakers when dialogue lines are shown like during the scene where tiffany was with ben it had ben's name for a line that tiffany I think spoke? same thing when kenny was being rescued and untied by the MC. Other than that seems like another good update to me. Keep them coming Crispy Chicken!
Typos are the hardest to track, and feedback like this makes it quite easier. I'll fix it right away! Thanks!

Reactions: Messmyself

Shadowmine

Jun 4, 2018
I feel like the grammar and/or the spellings were some of the "worst" problems; which isn't a lot considering they were few. I highly support every endeavor to minimize them, though!

Reactions: Demoness_Kiss

Rycharde's Realm

Jan 17, 2018
Because I use TTS, I've noticed with every animation you have, there is a missed image listed. Without the TTS I would not know this. I think I have figured out the cause. The image lists a different number at the end. My guess, the game is looking for one more image than you have, or you are not starting the numbering from 0.

Sorry for making this difficult to understand. My brain is out to lunch, to see what I'm talking about press 'V' when in-game to activate RenPy's TTS.

Hope the above is understandable. :)

PS Cool on using Grammerly.

Crispy Chicken

Sandwich Lover
Game Developer
Jun 30, 2020
Because I use TTS, I've noticed with every animation you have, there is a missed image listed. Without the TTS I would not know this. I think I have figured out the cause. The image lists a different number at the end. My guess, the game is looking for one more image than you have, or you are not starting the numbering from 0.

Sorry for making this difficult to understand. My brain is out to lunch, to see what I'm talking about press 'V' when in-game to activate RenPy's TTS.

I'll try to address the TTS problem as soon as I can. Thanks for telling me :)

Reactions: Rycharde's Realm

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
I don't exactly like the prospects of having an LI that once threatened the life of the MC be one of the harem members. It's a good thing you can avoid scenes with her. But Jessica and Sydney though... damn.

Moreover, Alice herself and the MC's obsession with "helping" her is integral to the plot. So I stress that its nice if we can have romantic option/sex scenes with her be entirely optional.

And lastly, a bug report.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Crispy Chicken

Crispy Chicken

Sandwich Lover
Game Developer
Jun 30, 2020
I don't exactly like the prospects of having an LI that once threatened the life of the MC be one of the harem members. It's a good thing you can avoid scenes with her. But Jessica and Sydney though... damn.

Moreover, Alice herself and the MC's obsession with "helping" her is integral to the plot. So I stress that its nice if we can have romantic option/sex scenes with her be entirely optional.

And lastly, a bug report.
Yes the gallery bug is now addressed, and the fix will be released along with the next chapter. As with options regarding LIs,

As for now, you can access the gallery through the menu when in-game (not the main menu).

Scene spoiler

Last edited:
Reactions: DraxisSilencer1000

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Well...
I guess I'll wait for a walkthrough to exist to be sure which choices I prefer to make. I only see one ending, so the MC's untimely deaths don't particularly thrill me. Neither is not getting the ending that interests me the most.

In any case the game sounds good, so I will surely give it a try in the future.

Reactions: Crispy Chicken

Crispy Chicken

Sandwich Lover
Game Developer
Jun 30, 2020

Just an update, I've checked and immediately found out what you meant when using TTS. It wasn't missing the image, but rather, missing the image format in the end (like .jpg or .webp) Thanks for bringing this to my attention! It's fixed now.

Reactions: Rycharde's Realm

bjhbjh1234

Jul 3, 2020
Very good game so far. I enjoyed it very much. One bug I ran into is that the last Gallery scene will not unlock (get an "IOError: Couldn't find file 'images/replay/c03_gal6.jpg'." when opening the gallery).

Also, here is a pdf walkthrough for the game for those wanting one. Let me know if I have any mistakes. Thanks

Edit: Updated to v0.7.5.
Only added the small choice in the prologue; if any more changed, let me know.

Last edited:

Crispy Chicken

Sandwich Lover
Game Developer
Jun 30, 2020
Very good game so far. I enjoyed it very much. One bug I ran into is that the last Gallery scene will not unlock (get an "IOError: Couldn't find file 'images/replay/c03_gal6.jpg'." when opening the gallery).

Also, here is a pdf walkthrough for the game for those wanting one. Let me know if I have any mistakes. Thanks
The gallery can still be accessed via the in-game menu (instead of the main menu). This bug has been fixed and will be implemented on the next release. The 7th scene (which causes the error) can still be accessed through the "7th" slot on where it should be (its just invisible, but still accessible).

As for the walkthrough, great job!

Crispy Chicken

Sandwich Lover
Game Developer
Jun 30, 2020
Resol (credits for the translation/walkthrough) has provided us an English/Russian Translation + Walkthrough Mod for the game, giving players an option to choose a language (English or Russian), and an option to turn the Walkthrough Mod "on" or "off".

You can download it through this link .

Cheers!

Reactions: Syxz and wawee007az
4.50 star(s) 43 Votes