bjhbjh1234

Jul 3, 2020
That variable was scrapped during early testing. I must've forgotten to remove it. My bad:HideThePain:

If you want, you can share your walkthrough here! People would love a written walkthrough as well.
Ok, thanks for the information, so I will remove it then. My walkthrough is already posted here; I just updated my original post, which is linked from the main page.

it's already there XD under the spoiler called Extra, there is a link to his walkthrough post

although i would prefer a Wt-mod that shows me every possible choice XD (because i want to see everything but in one single playthrough XD)
If you know a little bit of coding and want to change the jumps, you can see every scene (that is what I do), and there are not too many jumps you have to change.

Crispy Chicken

Sandwich Lover
Game Developer
Jun 30, 2020
Well, we'll still see how it goes. Knowing what everyone thinks about the matter could help me decide what features to do.

That said, I think the unlock all scenes button might be the best option. So people can decide for themselves if they want the thrill, or just to see everything at once.

For a game where choices matter, players should also be given the chance to have a choice:BootyTime:

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Well, we'll still see how it goes. Knowing what everyone thinks about the matter could help me decide what features to do.

That said, I think the unlock all scenes button might be the best option. So people can decide for themselves if they want the thrill, or just to see everything at once.

For a game where choices matter, players should also be given the chance to have a choice:BootyTime:
i mean, let the wt-mod developers do the "see every scene"-thing XD

and focus on what you want to do, the way you want to do it ^^

Rodrigoofb

Aug 24, 2020
I like the game so far, the story is engaging as hell, and the sexy scenes are amazing. I can only speak for myself(obviously) about the multiple routes and scenes, personally i don't mind when a game has multiple routes when it comes to the story, but as a Harem lover, i want to see the most sexy scene possible in one playthrough. I find it annoying when a harem game lets us have every single LI in the game, but most of the time you have to pick between two girls to spend time with, so even if you are dating both girls, you can only see one scene at that time. Even if i really like the game, like this one, i won't go back and make different choices to see another scene i missed, that's just how i like to play, so being able to see almost everything, if not everything on one playthrough is a good thing for me. :KEK::KEK:

With that being said tho, i would still like for the DEVs to stick to their vision of the game, and only change stuff that they feel would make the game better, or more enjoyable for the players.
For me the best solution to this, so that people that enjoy playing a game multiple times differently to see every scene, and people like me who likes to see everything in one playthrough, would be either the DEV, or a modder, makes it so that when you make a choice, like "spending time with girl A or B", you can see the other scene you missed on the spot, without having to resort to a gallery MOD, like the Harem mods Zoey makes for some games. And you would have the option to use this feature or not, so that players that like to unlock all the scenes themselves don't get affected.

These are just my thoughs on it, i'll still play the game regardless of what the DEV decides to do, because it's amazing.

Crispy Chicken

Sandwich Lover
Game Developer
Jun 30, 2020
I like the game so far, the story is engaging as hell, and the sexy scenes are amazing. I can only speak for myself(obviously) about the multiple routes and scenes, personally i don't mind when a game has multiple routes when it comes to the story, but as a Harem lover, i want to see the most sexy scene possible in one playthrough. I find it annoying when a harem game lets us have every single LI in the game, but most of the time you have to pick between two girls to spend time with, so even if you are dating both girls, you can only see one scene at that time. Even if i really like the game, like this one, i won't go back and make different choices to see another scene i missed, that's just how i like to play, so being able to see almost everything, if not everything on one playthrough is a good thing for me. :KEK::KEK:

With that being said tho, i would still like for the DEVs to stick to their vision of the game, and only change stuff that they feel would make the game better, or more enjoyable for the players.
For me the best solution to this, so that people that enjoy playing a game multiple times differently to see every scene, and people like me who likes to see everything in one playthrough, would be either the DEV, or a modder, makes it so that when you make a choice, like "spending time with girl A or B", you can see the other scene you missed on the spot, without having to resort to a gallery MOD, like the Harem mods Zoey makes for some games. And you would have the option to use this feature or not, so that players that like to unlock all the scenes themselves don't get affected.

These are just my thoughs on it, i'll still play the game regardless of what the DEV decides to do, because it's amazing.
As of now, as seen through the polls, one feature I'm currently considering would be an option in the gallery to unlock all scenes. This is so once the player finishes their current playthrough, they have the option to view the other scenes they missed without resorting to multiple saves.

That said, thanks for the review, and I'll see you on the next chapter!

bobdickgus

Apr 9, 2020
i don't know where the events of this VN are happening(i'm guessing the US bc the names of the characters and of the places)...but the US as a nation is 4156 kilometres wide(from west to east)...but Alice and Mc must travel for 3000 miles to go to the cabin...which are 4828 kilometres...

so either Alice's cabin is in the middle of the ocean, or she knows how long is the actual road to the place XD
3,389.4 mi Houlton, Maine to Seattle, Washington via road for instance.

Crispy Chicken

Sandwich Lover
Game Developer
Jun 30, 2020
In the passing booth I couldn't caress Tifany:cry: Is this a bug cause I can see that I unlocked it in the replay gallery.
Oh! Apparently it's a misplaced label (Basically, another bug oh boy.) Tiffany's scene requires a certain vigilance level (lower vigilance is better).

The bug causes the scene to be accessible via the gallery even if you don't meet the requirement though. Thanks for bringing this to my attention!

Reactions: RockyBalboa1985
Nov 26, 2021
So with the poll, you could just do both, personally I don't like multi playthroughs and getting stuck in one route missing stuff or even choosing between going to one Li over the other, you could release a gallery mod and also switch to a more direct story to not miss out, I think a clearer poll would be 2 choices, 'do you guys want to have multiple playthroughs or a single path and not miss content and then just release a gallery mod

Jan 26, 2022
Oh! Apparently it's a misplaced label (Basically, another bug oh boy.) Tiffany's scene requires a certain vigilance level (lower vigilance is better).

The bug causes the scene to be accessible via the gallery even if you don't meet the requirement though. Thanks for bringing this to my attention!
Shame that I Couldn't play with her. Could you include it that we can play with her? Cause I used the ingame walkthrough.;):)

TheDick69+

Jun 29, 2021
Downloaded, played and enjoyed it! A little said to have to choose as I'm "girl" greedy! :ROFLMAO: and I hate to play a game again just to see missing secnes. So if the Dev could fix that when you played an upgrade you could see the scenes you missed so would it be great. Still, I will continue to play even without that. (y)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Crispy Chicken

Crispy Chicken

Sandwich Lover
Game Developer
Jun 30, 2020
FAN SIGNATURES
Yup, you can finally display the girl you love the most.

Fan signatures featuring six (6) of the girls in The Arson Betrayal! I'd make one featuring Ben if anyone wants it.

A.gif S.gif L.gif J.gif B.gif T.gif

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Added a new gif, featuring all of them! (March 06, 2022)
ALICE.gif

Last edited:

Couatl

Dec 5, 2018
idk it its just something that was overlooked but when i try to download the windows version of the game they all say 0.03 instead of 0.3.3 im just thinking its gonna cause some confusion

4.50 star(s) 43 Votes