BarbarrossaNA

Sep 10, 2019
yeah.. 5 star on the review.. the graphics didn't blow me away but the rest of it does.. Great writing and an interesting story. Why 5 stars? Hey I rounded up. Can't wait to see more. A definite bookmarked Gem.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Crispy Chicken

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
I'll start updating the in-game walkthrough tomorrow if I have spare time. As for the PDF we'll have to wait :HideThePain:
i asked bc i noticed that...i lack several scenes in the gallery XD and i decided that it may be the case to replay the whole game while we still are just at chapter 3(for those of us who didn't play CH4 yet XD)

Crispy Chicken

Sandwich Lover
Game Developer
Jun 30, 2020
i asked bc i noticed that...i lack several scenes in the gallery XD and i decided that it may be the case to replay the whole game while we still are just at chapter 3(for those of us who didn't play CH4 yet XD)
I'll be honest. Even with a walkthrough, we can't unlock all scenes in a single playthrough unless someone decides to mod it since the scenes either:
  1. is composed of different routes (go to one girl and you miss the other), or;
  2. a girl is a virgin or not (Yes, taking their virginity on early choices leads to different scenes i.e. Jessica)
So I hope that someone either mods it to be able to see all scenes in one playthrough or teaches me how, or at the very least, to create a very in-depth walkthrough to be able to unlock all scenes through choices

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
I'll be honest. Even with a walkthrough, we can't unlock all scenes in a single playthrough unless someone decides to mod it since the scenes either:
  1. is composed of different routes (go to one girl and you miss the other), or;
  2. a girl is a virgin or not (Yes, taking their virginity on early choices leads to different scenes i.e. Jessica)
So I hope that someone either mods it to be able to see all scenes in one playthrough or teaches me how, or at the very least, to create a very in-depth walkthrough to be able to unlock all scenes through choices
as long as i don't miss scenes with the main girl/s i'll be fine

me asking for a walkthrough is basically me planning to double(or triple) check it XD

bjhbjh1234

Jul 3, 2020
Crispy Chicken
Line 10386 has a variable that has never been set before (I searched the script, but could not find a place where it would be set to true).

Walkthrough PDF is updated.

Edit: 2 other things that I am not sure if they are bugs or not.
1. Every choice in the newest update is timed.
2. When you deflower Sydney, there is not variable update for her virginity (set to false).

Last edited:
  • Red Heart

Ive-11

Sep 10, 2019
synopsis say choose "one or all of them" so i cant choose 2 or even 3 one of the girls?
i know this question sound silly but, theres game only giving choose either harem or only 1 girl cant choose 2, 3 or even mix which one u most like it

bjhbjh1234

Jul 3, 2020
synopsis say choose "one or all of them" so i cant choose 2 or even 3 one of the girls?
i know this question sound silly but, theres game only giving choose either harem or only 1 girl cant choose 2, 3 or even mix which one u most like it
So far you are able to choose 2-3 of the girls, but I cannot tell you if that will be the case as the game goes on (it seems like it IMO).
All the girls are great though.

BeenThroughHell

Sep 10, 2020
YOW That was Hella Awesome
now that was an amazing story and also that was a nasty cliffhanger. Its been a while since a game got me at the edge of my chair.

• Red Heart

Crispy Chicken

Sandwich Lover
Game Developer
Jun 30, 2020
Crispy Chicken
Line 10386 has a variable that has never been set before (I searched the script, but could not find a place where it would be set to true).

Walkthrough PDF is updated.

Edit: 2 other things that I am not sure if they are bugs or not.
1. Every choice in the newest update is timed.
2. When you deflower Sydney, there is not variable update for her virginity (set to false).
I forgot to set that variable in 10386, but so far it only affects dialogue so good thing it isn't that relevant.

As for the choices being timed, it might be a bug. I played the game in a different device and timed choices only appeared on where they should be.

The Sydney thing could easily be fixed on the next update with a seen label... Can't believe I missed that :HideThePain:

Thank you!

Reactions: bjhbjh1234

bjhbjh1234

Jul 3, 2020
As for the choices being timed, it might be a bug. I played the game in a different device and timed choices only appeared on where they should be.
I tried a save before the newest update, and no more timed choices. Must have missed a prompt or something when I first loaded my original save.

• Red Heart

Crispy Chicken

Sandwich Lover
Game Developer
Jun 30, 2020
Well, just to clarify you can choose which girls you want to pursue a relationship with, and reject those you don't (that option is yet to be added. Rejecting a character closes their route, but it could also affect your relationship with others.

4.50 star(s) 43 Votes