Crispy Chicken

Sandwich Lover
Game Developer
Jun 30, 2020
Those timed choices are way too fast. They should be slowed down or axed completely, especially in the sex scenes
I agree with bjhbjh1234's in reloading a previous save as having all choices being timed is a bug. If it persists, feel free to contact me on Discord.

Crispy Chicken

Sandwich Lover
Game Developer
Jun 30, 2020
Official walkthrough?XDXD (yeah i'm tormenting ya XD) and how about combining the bugfix with the actual game?
I'm currently working in the walkthrough :HideThePain:As for combining the bugfix with the game, uploading the game itself (with fixes) on different file hosting sites take a long time due to the file size. The thing is I already uploaded the update, then during a much more in-depth check I found some typos and even an audio bug, so yeah shit happens lol

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
I'm currently working in the walkthrough :HideThePain:As for combining the bugfix with the game, uploading the game itself (with fixes) on different file hosting sites take a long time due to the file size. The thing is I already uploaded the update, then during a much more in-depth check I found some typos and even an audio bug, so yeah shit happens lol
Perfect, sorry for bothering you, last time i asked about it, you didn't give me the answer (someone else jumped in with the unofficial walkthrough...and let's just say, that last time i use unofficial materials...well...2 save-files from 2 different games...got corrupted/triggered game-breaking bugs...so yeah i kind of want to avoid it)

Crispy Chicken

Sandwich Lover
Game Developer
Jun 30, 2020
Perfect, sorry for bothering you, last time i asked about it, you didn't give me the answer (someone else jumped in with the unofficial walkthrough...and let's just say, that last time i use unofficial materials...well...2 save-files from 2 different games...got corrupted/triggered game-breaking bugs...so yeah i kind of want to avoid it)
The link is up so check the main thread. I only did a quick check so feel free to tell me if it caused a bug or something (but it kinda worked fine for me so...) This might be the last time I'll personally update it (or 0.5.0) because I feel the choices in-game wouldn't be as easy as "choose this or that". But then again, we'll see...

Enjoy!

Reactions: CoffeeDrinker

Burgh917

Dec 20, 2019
Love the game so far but the whole fried chicken thing between chapters has become annoying.

Happy to see you had a sense of humor about that ;)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Crispy Chicken

Crispy Chicken

Sandwich Lover
Game Developer
Jun 30, 2020
To keep things organized, I decided to create a development thread here on F95. You can access it here! Any Development Logs I'll be posting will also be posted there. If you've got something to say about the game or any insights, theories, etc., but are too shy to post on the game's main thread, then you can also share your thoughts there. Cheers, and I'll see you all in the next update.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Working on a textbox opacity slider at the moment, along with some QoL stuff.
just now finished ch.4 u.u good stuff...although cliffhanger...ugh

i've some prediction about both MC's parents and why they left MC and who is Alice's childhood crush and how MC is truly tied to Alice's Dad XD

feels obvious(and probably it is XD)and yet, still proud like arrested the Monster of Florence(a notorious italian killer from the 80s and early 90s...but the main suspects were a bunch of old freaks who died before being condemned)

evetaku

Dec 21, 2021
its really great game, nice plot. uncommon storyline, include hidden BDSM plot. I LIKE it. its true if we can say its underrated game. but 1000000% its game really good. if you find uncommon storyline, you can choise this one. waiting your next update, maybe we can get surprise plot twist or you can more improve in BSDM plot, but i dont know. im following you and support you for this one

1 thing is the apartment plot is too dark, i know the light in apartment is off, but its really dark. im try change brightlight in my android to max in that scane, but its still too dark.

Last edited:

jeezluwee

Oct 15, 2017
Normally, I only use this site to browse. But this is pretty good. Choices matter, and that's reflective in the decisions you make. Pacing keeps me engaged. Really good job overall. Doesn't even need to be a sex game to be good. Lol. I have no doubt this game will become popular.

Bedlamh

Dec 8, 2021
Kind of childish writing/super predictable. Railroaded to like or want to help Alice, even though you are giving ZERO reason to want to help her, and no choice at the beginning to NOT help her. This is probably the biggest flaw of the novel. They should have made it where your life was in danger had you NOT worked with her, forcing you to HAVE to work with her, THEN you can bond with her. Overall, not the worst, but barely good enough to read. Potential to drop.

Dunner

Aug 14, 2017
I love finding projects like this. Long enough to keep you entertained and big enough to see progress from one chapter to the other. It may not be everybody's cup of tea but it's another (FAV) tag for me.

In the works of the wise Kronk:

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
Not sure how I missed this one, but got referred here from another thread. I must say that I am VERY impressed. Technically solid, good imagery and animations. Writing is pretty good as well. Attractive LI's pretty much across the board. Luna is a real honey. I'd like a bit more flexibility in how the MC treats some of the girls. I like a hard bang as much as anyone, but sometimes a more nuanced encounter is preferable. Still it all works.

Anyway really looking forward to your next update. Especially given how this one ended. Thank you for a superior VN which is a credit to your hard work and obvious dedication.

4.50 star(s) 43 Votes